To End All Wars (pt 2)

Joshua's pov

I turn around to the voice and saw Namjoon bruised and bloody with his shirt falling halfway down his shoulder and other scratches on his shirt.

I gasped at the look but I then look to what/ who he was dragging.

"I am okay but I don't know about these two." Namjoon then threw some guys who I remember from Jin's minds were JB and Jinyoung.

"Are you sure?" I couldn't finish as another door was slammed over and then Yoongi walked in with blood also on him dragging another guy.

"He was in Jungkook and Taes room but one got away." Yoongi simply said and dragged who I remember as Youngjae in front of me.

"Great, well kill them," I said.

"My pleasure" Yoongi growled and grabbed his sword and cut all their heads off.

"IS EVERYONE READY?"

"YES YOUR HIGHNESS!"

"GOOD NOW GO OUT AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS," I yelled and used my telekinesis to open the doors and they all ran out.

"Joshua I presume?" I turn back around and look at the beautiful creature.

"Yes nice to meet you for real Joonie." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Whoa there, aren't you clinging?" Namjoon chuckles but doesn't make any attempts in pushing me away.

"Only to you."

"Well good and I also already called N who is the next Elder in line and told him to send in the troops so they will be here to help."

"Tha-" before I finished the doors opened.

"I uh am alive, I think," Jimin said tired and was about to fall on the floor but Yoongi managed to catch him.

"Here. I know you said no but you need it." I saw as Yoongi pointed to his neck.

"Are you sure this may hurt?" Yoongi nods and pecked Jimins lip. The vampire then leaned in and bit down on his neck making Yoongi groaned in pain as Jimins fangs sank deeper into his skin.

"Namjoon turn around."

"Wh-" I glared at him.

"When a vampire takes the blood out of his or her mate it is like showing your underwear in public so you just turn around and don't watch. It is very private so just do what I say." I hissed and Namjoon and the other royals turn around.

'First, thank you for reading my mine and telling Namjoon that.' Jin said with sass.

"You're welcome," I whispered.

"Also Josh tell them thank you for being here to everyone.' I groaned but did as he said

"Guys Jin says thank you for being here," I said emotionless.

"It is no problem!" Jiyong smiles.

"Yeah, the problem could have been a lot bigger so we are lucky," I replied

"That is what she said" Irene chuckled with a slight smirk.

"Wow, Queenie!" She smiled at the nickname but then I remembered something.

"Mingi, where is Taemin?"

"Oh well, Taemin and Minho both came over here and are fighting together outside." I nodded.

"Jin we are going to help our armies good luck!" Irene waved and Mingi, Hongjoong, and Jiyong all ran out to fight.

"And Namjoon how did you get JB and Jinyoung?" I asked after they left.