Sorry

"Jimin clear your mind," Mingi ordered.

"I am" Jimin snapped.

Jimin was balancing on one arm with rocks carefully placed on his feet every 5 minutes by King Mingi.
(A/n: this is some Star Wars shit right now)
Yoongi was taking a video and laughing his ass off way in the corner of the room.

"Yoongi come here." Mingi smiled at the boy with a slight smirk.

Yoongi stopped laughing and walked over.

"Yes, your highness?" He bowed.

"Turn into your wolf." Yoongi hesitated at first but then turned into Suga.

"Btw Mingi his name is Suga," Jimin said struggling to stay up.

"Ok thanks. Suga I now want you to stand on your back legs and balance this book until Jimin falls."

Suga growled at him but still got on his back legs and waited until Mingi placed the heavy book on the wolf's forehead.

"Now Suga you have to keep this book up until Jimin falls" Mingi smirked at the two before sitting down and going on his phone.

Jimin/ Yoongi

'Unbelievable.'

'Right like what did I do ?'

'You sat there and laughed, now face the consequence of King Mingi.'

'Soon you will have to face the
consequences of Min Yoongi.'

'That is adorable you think
you can dominate me.'

'I know I can dominate you, you said it last night, baby boy.'

Jimin choked on his spit and fell down.

"What the? Jimin you were doing so good what happened this time?" Mingi glared at him who glared at Suga who just licked his lips and winked before turning human.

"Yeah really Jimin I could have gone on for a while why did you fall" Yoongi jokes innocently.

"Oh you are so-" Jimin was interrupted by Mingi who stepped in front of him who just happened to be walking towards Yoongi like he was about to attack him.

"Park Jimin you need to calm your ass down. Go take a walk in the garden or something" The King snapped.

Jimin growled at the two before walking off.

"And Yoongi I know what you were saying so don't act all innocently." Yoongi turned red. "And go after that boy before he breaks something." Yoongi nodded and ran out of the room.

"Those two are just so cute!" Mingi squeals in his deep voice and went to go find his husband who was talking to their old friend.

~•~•~

Yoongi ran after the fuming vampire.

"Jimin hey I am sorry." Yoongi grabbed Jimins arm and turned him around so the two are facing each other.

"It is fine," Jimin said frustrated.

"No it isn't, you are mad and I am sorry, is there a way to make it up?" Yoongi asked innocently.