Dream

"You can't be serious?"

"I am Jin he fucking tried to touch Taemin just watch the damn clip." Yoongi passed a hard drive over to the King.

"Fine, sit down while I watch this then." Jin sighs and watched the clip.

The whole time Jin's mouth was slightly open from shock.

"Wow okay well I need to talk to General Suho about Onew cause this is a serious offense and he is probably going to be kicked out of the castle and the military." Yoongi nods.

"Well then I should leave, my job here is done." Jin chuckled and Yoongi walked out and back to his room were Taemin is with Jimin.

"So what did he say?" Taemin asks all huddled up in their comforter in Jimins arms.

"He is probably going to be kicked out of the castle and military!" Yoongi smiled, however, Taemin started crying.

"What? Isn't that what you wanted?" Yoongi sat next to the vampire.

"It is but I think I still love him. All this just feels like a bad dream." Taemin sobbed and Yoongi looked up at his mate who bit his lip.

"You may love him now but someone will come around and he will be better for you and this bad dream may turn into a good one!" Taemin nodded in agreement with Jimins words.

"Hey, I got a great idea! Why don't you go to Hala and stay there for a bit? It will be good for you to be away for a bit."

"Okay, I guess I will go pack then" Taemin then got up and left the room with no emotion showing

"I should call the Kings and tell them about my brother." Yoongi agrees.

"I hope he finds someone."

"Me too Yoongi, and guess what? I have the day off in two days so what do you want to do?" Jimin ditched the phone and went to hug Yoongi by his neck.

"Well we can stay here or we can go to the village all day!" Yoongi smiled swaying the two.

"I like both ideas, why don't we sleep in until like 12 then we spend the rest of the day in the village and come back after dinner and just relax?"

"That sounds good." Yoongi kissed Jimin softly.

"I need to take a shower so you can join if you want." Yoongi unhooked Jimins arms and walked to the bathroom.

Jimin thought about the offer before he went inside the bathroom.

'I can call them after we take a shower' Jimin told himself and stripped himself if his clothes and joined his mate in the shower.

After the long and steamy shower, the two finally got out and got clothed and Jimin finally got around to call Mingi and Hongjoong.

"Okay.... Yep.... He can be there tomorrow..... Okay.... I don't think he will mind your brother being there Mingi.... Fine, talk to you guys later." Jimin hung up the phone and hugged Yoongi under the covers.

"What if Mingis brother becomes Tae's new boyfriend or mate wouldn't that be something?" Yoongi laughed.

"That really would." Jimin smiled and closed his eyes and waited to hear Yoongis soft snores before Jimin snuck out of bed and went to Taemin's.

"Hey Tae it is Jimin," Jimin said knocking lightly.

"Come in," Taemin said opening the door.

"So you can leave tomorrow." His brother nodded.

"Okay, and thanks to both you and Yoongi, and I really mean it today if Yoongi wasn't there I don't know what would have happened."

"Well good thing you don't have to think about that because he was there" Jimin smiled.