Unexpected

"Heechul you are back." Jay chuckled looking at the bruised male.

"They found out but I managed to escape, just barely though." He sighed.

"Well did you get what I need?" Jay raised a brow.

"No, I didn't I am sorry, Namjoon came to the office quicker than I expected" Jay took something out of his desk and placed it in front of him.

"Well, that is a shame, isn't it. Truly I did like you but-" Jay lifts the object up and showed Heechul a gun.

"Whoa I may not have got the plans but I did find some things out about King SeokJin that could help you win."

"Hmm continue," Jay put the gun down and allowed Heechul to tell him about Jin's friend, alliances, and lastly the demon and who takes care of him.

~•~•~

Hala Kingdom...

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Jimin hugged Hongjoong then Mingi.

"Yes, I am sorry that you two got called back so early." Mingi wipes a tear.

"Aw don't worry I will probably come back!" Jimin smiled at the overly dramatic male.

"Yoongi make sure you take care of this kid." Jimin gasped at Mingi's words.

"I am older than the two of you." He pouted.

"But we are more mature." Jimin gasps again.

"I can't believe what I am hearing."!Jimin looked back at Yoongi then at the elves.

"I am leaving." Jimin grabbed his bag then ran off into the forest.

"Bye King Hongjoong and King Mingi thank you for letting us stay here!" Yoongi waved then picked up his own bag and turned into a wolf and ran off after Jimin.

Yoongi/ Jimin

'So why did we get a call from
Namjoon again?'

'Well apparently your Elder escaped their
authority so they need us back.'

'Okay, and what did the Elder do?'

'Did you even listen to the conversation
earlier the Elder tampered with evidence which may refer to your King's disappearance and then made Jin mad by talking about his parent then Jin turning into his demon side and almost killed him.'

'Oh yeah.'

Yoongi then closed the linked and ran alongside with Jimin until they make it back Moonlight.

"Yoongi, Jimin nice to see you guys again!" Johnny smiled and hugged Yoongi and then waved at Jimin who waved back.

"Prince Namjoon and King SeokJin are in Namjoons office so just go there after you place your bags down." The two nodded and walked away.

The couple walks to their room in silence. When the bags are put down they quickly walk to Namjoons office.

"Knock knock your favorite couple is here!" Jimin smiled as he opened to door.

"ChimChim!" Jungkook ran up and hugged Jimin.

"YOONGLES!" Taehyung screamed and made his way over.