To End All Wars (pt1)

Heechul's pov

"You fucking shot Taehyung, now everyone probably knows we are here idiot." Jay hits the back of my head.

"It was totally worth it, the kid has a good heart but is just stupid and since he is out that is one less werewolf I can kill," I stated.

"Hey, maybe but his mate, Jungkook is one of the bodyguards for Jin so Jin most likely knows now." Jackson snapped.

"Okay well, the plan is just going have to begin faster." Mark suggested.

"Okay well it has been four days since that happens so shut up everyone and our spy says that Jin and Jimin are in the market right now so Mark and Jackson you will be splitting up them two an-" Jay tried to say but Mark cuts in.

"Yes, we know Jay." Mark interrupted and Jay looked at them with annoyance.

"Fine JB and Jinyoung you will take Namjoon away from Yoongi and Youngjae try and kill Taehyung and Jungkook and Onew you will be in the field leading the army" Onew nodded.

"Okay Jackson and Mark will be going after Jin and whoever is with him while Heechul and I stay here." We all nod.

"Okay we will attack tonight so get ready and eat some food," I say and watch the others leave.

Jay then turns to his army.

"HUMANS TODAY IS THE DAY WE TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS! WE WILL DESTROY RED LILLY AND THEN THE REST OF THE KINGDOMS! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE CREATURES, RIGHT?"

"RIGHT!" they yelled.

"THE LET'S BEAT THEIR ASSES AND TAKE BACK OUR WORLD THAT WAS OUR FIRST" Jay yelled and cheers burst through the whole room.

"NOW GET READY TO FIGHT WE LEAVE SOON." The cheering kept going as Jay turned around and walked to me.

"Let's get ready then," Jay said and grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Let's go!" I kissed his lips before walking to get ready as the cheers started to settle down.

Jimins pov

I was with Jin in the market when I felt something was a bit off.

I look around and saw two men with black hoods on just watching us.

"King SeokJin you need to leave now," I said worriedly. I grab Jin by his arm and brought him to the car.

"Ken drive to the safe house and call Yoongi quickly. Here is my phone so go." I threw my phone at Ken and close the car door and watch them take off.

I then turn back around and look at the two hooded figures.

"EVERYONE LEAVE," I yelled. They look at me and immediately run into their homes after they recognized my beautiful face.

"Okay Jackson, Mark step out," I ordered while taking out my sword and putting it in front of me.

The figures stepped out and pulled down their hoods while smirking.

"Hey, Chim miss me?" Jackson smirked.

"Not really, and don't worry I made sure nobody missed your ass." I hissed.

"Don't talk to my man like that." Mark sassed, stepping forward.

"Well, sorry slut but he is not a man he is more of a pussy then a dick," I said and Mark started to run and try and attack me with one arm.

I brought my sword up and blocked his attack and kicked him down.

"This will be fun," I smirk and continued to attack both Mark and now Jackson.