Alone

It has been three days since Jungkook fell into a coma alongside Taehyung

Solar came in and examined her and figured out that V must have been seriously injured if he needed his mate to be involved.

Jin has been in his office for all the three days and has been working nonstop on trying to locate Jay and the others because so far no one has seen them.

"Jin baby please come out and get some food." Jin looked up at the locked door.

"No Joonie I have to get this done maybe later."

"I knew you were going to say that." Namjoon sighed and put the blood packet on the ground before turning into his wolf. RM went to the other side of the door and started running until he ran into the door which instantly broke.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Jin yelled surprised but calmed down when he saw RM. "Damn your wild." Jin chuckled and watched RM leave the room then come back with the blood bags in his human form.

"Drink." Namjoon ordered and put the bags in front of Jin.

Jin hisses at Namjoon before taking the bag and drinking the whole thing than going to the next and so on and so forth.

"Feel better?" Namjoon chuckled and Jin immediately nodded.

"Yes thank you" Jin smiled and licked his lips and hands to get all the blood off.

"I think I asked this question before but where do you guys get blood?"

"Well when we were in an alliance with the Fairies, Irene's mother, Queen Hyolyn created a potion the turned water into the blood from us so we didn't kill any other creatures." Namjoon nodded.

"Okay cool and what are you working on?"

"Trying to see if anyone has seen Jay," Jin says looking back at his computer.

"Well maybe you need a break, come on see some peo.. vampires. Jimin has even been hanging with that Yugyeom guy which makes Yoongi stay with me I need you back so Jimin could be around you so then Yoongi can be around Jimin, then leaving me alone".

"That didn't really make sense but okay." Jin stood up but fell into Namjoons arms. "Um sorry, I haven't moved from that desk in a while." Jin smiles and pushed himself off of Namjoon but the wolf pulled him back.

"Nope I haven't been with you in a while, so what do you think will make me let go of you?" Namjoon smirked.

Jin smiled and leaned forward to peak Namjoon on the lips.

"What was that?"

"A kiss" Jin was about to walk away but Namjoon pulled Jin back with his dark brown eyes and fangs showing as Namjoon growled.

"Aw is my poor wolf mad?" Jin chuckled and caressed Namjoons cheek.

"Your damn right," Namjoon growled and pulled Jin in by his waist and kissed Jin, hungry.

Jin smiled into the kiss and of course kissed back with the same amount of hunger.

The King hummed as Namjoon slid his tongue across his bottom lip which he immediately opened his mouth more to allow the younger to explore his cavern with some tongue here and there.

The two eventually had to break apart from the lack of oxygen.

"Now that was a kiss." Namjoon chuckled and peck Jin one last time. "Okay well, I will let you go" Namjoon then let's go if Jin and then walked out.

'And we sleep with that man?' Joshua asks which was also another reason why I was locked away in my office for that long.

"You betcha," I said watching Namjoon leave.

'Well, hot damn I don't think I will ever get used to that.'

"Keep your pants on Joshua and I don't think I will ever get used to that either."

'Technically my pants are your pants so Jin keep your pants on.' I could hear Joshua laughing.

"Uh okay Joshua I will, now I have to get to back to work."

'Right your work. Why don't you help Yoongi and get Jimin to be around you'.

"Will you shut up if I do?"

'Yes'.

"Okay then." I got up and went to the gym.

"Hello, King SeokJin." The guards say and bow. I bowed back and walked over to Yugyeom and Jimin who were talking.

"Hey, Chim I need to talk to you." Jimin nodded and said goodbye to Yugyeom before he followed me.

"Okay, Namjoon told me that you are to be around me so that Yoongi could leave him alone." Jimin then burst out laughing.

"Namjoon wants me to take Yoongi away from him?" I nodded. "Easily done," Jimin said before walking away. I stayed at my spot and waited about 3 whole minutes before Jimin came back dragging Yoongi by his legs.

"LET ME GO YOU DEVIL MIDGET," Yoongi yelled trying to get out of the vampire's grasp.

"Okay, I have him, have a good day!" Jimin waves at me before dragging Yoongi into the gym more, getting weird looks from everyone before they all started laughing as Yoongi kept yelling at Jimin.

Yoongis pov

"FUCKING ASSHOLE," I screamed as Jimin dropped my legs. I quickly got up and tackled my mate and punched him in the face making everyone gasp.

"Oh don't worry he will heal and he kicked me in the dick before he started dragging me here so we are even."

"I love you," Jimin said holding his nose.

"Yes love you too" I smiled and helped Jimin up.

"You two need to go on Dr. Phill or something cause damn you guys need help." I look over Jimin's shoulder and saw Yugyeom.

"Hey man." I walked over and punched him in the face too.

"What the hell was that for?" Jimin asked rushing over to help Yugyeom up.

"That was for beating and starving Jungkook and I and I know Jungkook would never hit you so I did," I said proudly.

"Okay, I guess I deserve that then. So are we good now?" Yugyeom asked holding his hand out.

"We are." I shook his hand.

"Well good so now I have to get back and get these guys back in shape so it was nice talking to you guys." Yugyeom waved us off and he walked away.

"So what do you what to do?" I ask.

"Well, we can stay at the gym and work out or watch tv?"

Jimin and I looked at each other before laughing,

"Tv?"

"Without a doubt." Jimin laughed and took my hand and again we are running through the halls.

"STOP RUNNING." We heard Ken yell.

"GO TO SUHO," Jimin yelled back and we finally made it to our room.

"Okay, what are we watching?" Jimin asked.

"Why don't we watch 'The Waterboy' that is on Netflix!" Jimin smiles and puts the movie on before laying his head on my chest and my arms are around him and watched the movie.

"I hope Jay doesn't come soon, I like how things are right now," I mumbled.

"Same" Jimin responded and I untangled our legs and continued to watch the movie.

But little did they know that Jay was closer then they expected.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book will soon be ending and I have been doing a book in my me-time called Assassins Love which is a Yoonmin book with the side ships of Taekook and Namjin. I already have 16 chapters done and I will be releasing them soon so please keep a lookout for them!

And another thing just in case if you were confused. All the tv shows are the same people but they are not human, they will either be vampire, wolf, etc..., just not human.