Jealousy

The following day Taemin was sitting on his bed thinking about the conversation yesterday.

Flashback

"Hey, can we talk?" Onew asked awkwardly.

"Um sure, what about?"

"Can we go to your room first?"

"Sure come on." Taemin put the rest of the stuff back and walked to his room with Onew close behind.

When they go to Taemin's room Onew sat down and Taemin sat across from him.

"So I wanted to talk to you about our relationship."

"There is nothing to talk about if you can't treat me like I am valuable and you get your shit together" Taemin crosses his legs with sass.

"Okay but I have to ask the guys-".

"That is the problem." Taemin interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

"You are always talking about the guys. You are always with the guys, you see them every day and all day. The only time you use to see me was in the morning and at night and maybe when we were in the gym but even then you want to be with the guys so if you can't fix that then you should just leave cause I don't want to get my hopes up." Onew nods.

"Okay, I will agree I talk about them a lot," Taemin hummed, "however, when I did have time off you are training someone or you are injured. Do you know how hard it is to see you hurt and in pain, it kills me. I feel so bad that I can't do anything so I put myself into my work so I stop freaking out." Taemin looked down.

"I hear you there but then why do you flirt with others." Onew eyes went wide. "Yes I know about that so why do you do it? Am I not enough? Am I boring you or something?"

"No nothing like that at all," Onew said quickly.

"Then what IS IT?" Taemin snapped starting to get angry.

"Usually the people I "flirt" with are already dating someone and they ask me to see if they are loyal".

"And are they?"

"Usually yes but there are some who try to do stuff."

"Okay so then what do you want, like do you want to get back together, or are you saying that you want to end thi-".

"I want to get back together." Onew cut in. "I realized just how much I missed you when I saw you laughing with that werewolf earlier."

"Could you give me two days to think this over and if I want this to continue I will tell you if not I will continue to ignore you like we never happened." Onew nods. "Good okay well I am not hungry so goodbye." Taemin started pushing Onew out, however, Onew turned around and grabbed Taemins hands and pulled him close before he placed a small kiss on Taemin's lips.

"Sorry I just really miss your lips." Onew did after he detached his lips and then walked out.

"Wow," Taemin sighed and laid down on his bed not caring about changing into pj's and fell asleep.

End Flashback

"I need to talk to Jimin" Taemin suddenly got up and walked to his brother's room and knocked.