Meeting

"Yoongi, Jimin please come to my office after you are done with breakfast."

The two mates then yelled back an "ok" at Hongjoongs words and finished up.

"Let's hurry then." Yoongi nodded and finished with getting ready.

"Do you... feel weird?"

"Um no. Are you feeling ok?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"No, it just.... never mind. Are you done?" Yoongi nodded. "Okay let's go".

Jimin and Yoongi held hands as they walk to the King's office.

"Hongjoong, Mingi it is Yoongi and I." Jimin knocked and waited for the door to open.

"Come in." They heard Hongjoongs voice and looked at each other before walking in.

"Jimin, Yoongi, I would like you to meet an old friend of ours." Hongjoong stood up and put a hand on Hui who stood there staring at Jimin who was staring right back at him.

"Hello, Jimin it has been a long time." Hui walked towards Jimin who stepped back. This didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi as he then stepped in front of his mate.

"Who are you and why are you making Jimin sad?" Yoongi eyes turned and he started growling at Hui.

"I shouldn't be making you sad, I am your father after all." Yoongi stopped growling and turned around to Jimin who was crying a little.

Just then Yoongi quickly pulled Jimin into a hug.

Jimin then started to crying harder into Yoongis shoulder as Hui was looking worried at the two.

"Jimin I am sorry that I didn't come back. I wanted to but Jay would have come back and I didn't want you boys or Chaerin to get hurt."

"Who the fuck is Chaerin?" Jimin snapped letting go of Yoongi and walking towards Hui.

"She is my..... wife." A loud slap echoed through the room.

"So when mom died, WAS IT NOTING TO YOU? Was not having two kids with the woman who loved you for hundreds of years anything?" Jimin was back to fuming again.

"Jimin don't talk to your father like that " Hongjoong said glaring at Jimin.

"No... he is right. Jimin when Jessi died I was devastated but then Chaerin came and helped me out of my depression, I ended up falling for her".

"What is she?"

"She is a fairy." Hui looked down.

Jimin sighed "Does she make you happy?" Hui nodded.

"Fine." Jimin exhaled. "But you need to tell Taemin, I will not be the one to say 'Hey Tae our father came back after all that has happened and oh I got to mention he is married to a fairy.'" Jimin sarcastically said.

Hui was about to speak before Jimin interrupted "This is all too much, I am going back to my room," and with that Jimin asked out.

"Well Mr. Park I am Yoongi it was nice to meet you but I need to make sure he doesn't kill someone." Yoongi smiled and then ran out to find Jimin.

"Well, that did go as I expected," Mingi said sitting down.

"I should probably leave then." Hui sighed then walked out.

Hui walked out of the room and looked around and saw that Yoongi was talking to Jimin ho had his head slightly lowered.

Hui sighed before walking over to the mates.

"Jimin he is your da.... Mr. Park what do you need."

"Can I talk to Jimin alone for a second?" He asked.

Yoongi gave a look to Jimin before leaving.

'Please don't leave me.' Jimin pleaded in linked.

'Sorry, not sorry I will be around the corner and be nice.' Yoongi smirked.

"Jimin look I am sorry that I didn't come back but-".

"But you did leave us and you didn't even try to come back. Tae and I thought you were dead. I was kidnapped and tortured for 16 fucking years and when Uncle Chanyeol found me all I wanted was to be hugged by my dad but now everyone thought I was dangerous so they sent me here for 28 years!" Jimin frowned.

"W-What do you mean you were kidnapped and tortured for 16 years?"

"Well, I think Jay thought I was the oldest and took to his headquarters and did test, experiments, and trained me to be a killing machine. Didn't you know."

"Oh, I didn't know to that extent."

"Of course you didn't fucking know, you were never in my life even when we were in Black Rose you never paid attention to me it was always to Tae. 'Taemin is so great', 'Taemin is so amazing', 'You should be more like Taemin'. I grew up hearing that and when Jay grabbed me and pushed me into a truck. I am not lying I was a bit happy that I wouldn't have to hear those things." Hui was almost crying, almost.

"I never meant for you to feel that way. I can't even remember saying those things to you. I am sorry".

"Well sorry doesn't cut it." Jimin interrupted. "Can you please leave I would like to go back to my mate and lay down. This has been too much for me." Hui nodded and then left the hallway.

"Jimin what did I say about being nice?" Yoongi had his hands on his hips and has an eyebrow raised.

"Damn you look hot, but he asked for it," Jimin said walking past Yoongi but not before slapping Yoongis ass.

"Asshole," Yoongi whispered walking after Jimin.

"I know." Jimin opened their door and laid down on their bed.

After Yoongi closed the door he walked over and curled up to Jimin.

"It is hard to believe that you dominate in bed." Jimin chuckled, playing with Yoongis hair.

"Yeah I know but trust me I will always dominate" Yoongi looked up smirking.

"Maybe I should try and be dominant?" Jimin suggested.

"Maybe we can always see how you like it." Yoongi but his lip thinking about the dominate Jimin. "You would look hot too." He mumbles.

"I know." Jimin was now thinking of what Yoongi would look like form underneath him. Maybe we should try right now?"

Yoongi got up and pulled Jimin into a kiss.

"Let's see how this goes," Yoongi smirked closing the gap between their lips.

Namjoons pov

"So the Elder escaped by humans?" Ravi nodded "Ok thank you, you can leave now." The wolf once again nodded and then left the room.

"So Heechul old friend you are now working with humans." Namjoon sighed and pulled out an old photo.

"What happened we were so young. I wish I never said those mean words to you, maybe you would have turned out differently."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am moving.... again so I may not be updating as much but I will try.

THANK YOU FOR +1k 🎉💜