Relax

"Prince Namjoon I am sorry King I.M has not made it and King Wonho is not far off but he is conscious so I would say your goodbyes now." The doctor said and Namjoon ran off.

"Dad?" Namjoon ran into the opened door.

"Hey, my-my so-son!" Wonho tried to sit up but ended up losing his breath.

"Dad please don't move." Namjoon rushed over and helped him lay down.

"I am fine son, I have always been tough on you." Wonho looked down. "So I.M is gone." Namjoon nodded and Wonho started silently crying.

"Namjoon since I am not going to be far off I want you to know we always will love you, make sure you stay with Jin he is nice, and become the best King these people have to even know." Wonho weakly smiled.

"I will." Namjoon cupped his dad's face and kissed his temple. "Do you know who did this?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, when I.M and I were going to tell Heechul that he won't be the Elder anymore, humans jumped out from nowhere and kidnapped us. When we woke up finally Heechul and an older dude was standing there and then they started to beat us up. When we refused to let Heechul go we somehow got knocked out and we woke up here in the garden in so much pain." Wonho wiped a tear.

"So Heechul and Jay work together?" Namjoon rubbed his chin.

"I guess but Namjoon when I pass you-".

"Please don't say that." He interrupted.

"No, let me finished. When I pass, I want you to be King but still live life to the fullest. You have many friends from different kingdoms so make them your allies. Okay..... oh and make sure you have a lovely wedding with Jin." Namjoon nodded and squeezed Wonhos hand when Wonho squeezes back it suddenly stopped and the heart monitor went flat.

"NURSE! NURSE!" Namjoon yelled and tried to wake his dad up.

"DAD NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME." Namjoon cried as the nurses and doctors try and pull him away.

Jin felt Namjoon in distress and to help him.

When Jin saw Namjoon being pulled back by some nurses and doctors he walked over and stood in front of his mate and just hugged him as the younger cried in his shoulder.

"Jin, he is gone." Namjoon cried harder and squeezed Jin even harder.

"I know I am sorry. At least you got to say goodbye though." Jin kissed Namjoons temple.

"Shit I am sorry. Man, I am so selfish." Namjoon let go of Jin and wiped his tears as he stood up straight.

"No you are not selfish, you just lost your parents to that good for nothing Elder and fucking Jay," Jin hissed and his eyes started glowing black.

"Can we cuddle?" Namjoon asked trying to calm his fiancé down.

"Yeah." Jin sighed and wrapped his arms around Namjoon waist before walking out.

"You know I was thinking that we never planned a wedding."

"Yeah but maybe we should after this situation is done. I want to marry you when we are happy!" Jin smiled.

"Okay then." Namjoon smiled back and opened their bedroom door and laid down on their bed.

"Let's just cuddle until dinner is done" Jin nodded and curled up to Namjoons chest and fell asleep as did Namjoon.

With the others, they were laying down watching tv in the Yoonmin room.

"I can't believe Jim went for Pam like wow isn't she going to marry Roy?" Taehyung exclaimed standing up and showing everyone his shocked face.