Plan

"So this is where my father found Jimin the last time so maybe the humans are there again or at least around that area," Jin said pointing to the map.

"Ok then I can bring some guards and put them here, that can be group 1," Namjoon pointed to a spot, "group 2 can be over here," he pointed to another spot, " and group 3 along with myself will be here." And another spot.

"Jin you can be here with group 4, which will take out the guards in the front, group 5 will be at the back. Tae and Jimin will go inside with group 6 and find their mates."

"Ok we have a plan so then Namjoon you know your guards so you will split them into groups 1 through 3 and I will split my guards into groups 4 through 6." They all agreed.

"Jimin can you run over and get the royal guards and can you get my armor?" Jimin nodded and just ran out the door without saying anything.

"Jimin will be at least two hours so Namjoon you can get your guards ready."

"Ok, Tae call the guards and get them set up." Taehyung nodded and left. "So baby how are you, you seem stressed." Namjoon stood up and went behind his mate to rub his shoulders.

"Yeah I am a bit worried, Jungkook has never been through this type of solution."

"Hey," Namjoon interrupted Jin "the humans most likely put Yoongi and Jungkook in the same room so Yoongi has probably talked to him already." Namjoon smiled.

"You are right." Jin nodded, mostly to reassure himself that Jungkook is in good hands with Yoongi looking over him.

"We should also get ready too".

"Do you have a type of outfit for this type of work?" Jin asks and Namjoon smirks.

"Yeah, you?" The King nodded.

"Yeah, I will let you get ready then we can meet up back here and we can go find Tae together!" Jin stood up and walked out the door and to his room.

Namjoon walked in the other direction for a bit until he got to his own room.

The Prince went to his closet and pulled out his all black and leather suit with the Moonlight crest on the left side, just above his peck.

Namjoon smiled as he put the suit on. He then puts his crown in a safe place and left his room went to Jin's room and walked in.

"Wow, Jin you look good, with the same clothes you had on earlier." Namjoon jokes looking at the male up and down.

"I could say the same for you but obviously I am way hotter." Jin chuckled and walked towards Namjoon.

"Maybe." Namjoon grabbed Jin's waist and pulled him closer.

"You know I am hotter as I am a King." Jin brought his face closer.

"You are never going to let that go." Namjoon went even closer.

"Never." Jin closed the gap between the two.

The kiss was slow and passionate and lasted for a bit until Taehyung walked in.

"Nam... oh do I need to come back?" Taehyung smirked leaning against the door frame.

"Uh... no." Jin blushed and stepped back.

"Well ok the troops are ready and Jimin should be coming back soon?" Taehyung chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at the Prince who was glaring at him.

"Well, he and the guards have to get dressed and get all their weapons, and Jimin behind himself is probably putting them in groups so we have a bit more time," Jin says and fixed the creases on his suit made by the Prince.