2. Showing them around

Beginne am Anfang

She was so mad at him that she didn't even want to be in the same building as him, so she just went home wheee she could read her books peacefully.

~

After levy left with Gajeel Erza went to that man named Jellal Fernandes. To Erza he looked weird. He had a tattoo on his eye in red and blue hair. "You are Jellal Fernandes right?" I asked him. "Yes, you're Erza Scarlet the one who is supposed to be showing me around right?" He questioned. "Yes I am. Follow me please." I motioned him to follow me. 'Why does he seem so familiar?' I thought to myself.

About 20 minutes after the tour started they were still in complete silence. None of them wanting to speak. 'Why is this silence so awkward?' Jellal questioned. It was getting too awkward for his liking so he decided to speak. "Why is your hair red?" Jellal randomly asked her. 'I hate it when people ask me that! Have they neve seen someone with red scarlet hair?' Erza thought furiously deciding to snap back at him. "Why is yours blue? You look like a smurf died on your head and became your hair." Jellal looked offended this time. "Says the scarlet haired person," He shot back. "hmph!" Was all Erza replied, and for the next couple of minutes there was silence.

That was until Jellal tried to change the subject. "You were pretty scary back in the principles office. I thought I was the only one who could scare Gray so much that he puts his clothes back on." Erza looked shocked to see that someone else could scare people like she did. "Thank you. It is my job as student council president to keep everyone in order. So I have to be scary." She proudly said. " Now, I know what club you're in now but what about your friends? What clubs are they in?" Jellal asked, "or are they not in any clubs?"

"No they are all apart of clubs as well," she told him.

"Juvia is the captain of the Swim team,

"Lucy is captain of the volleyball team,

"Levy is the president of the book club, and only member,

and as you know I am the student council president. " She finished.

"Wow, you guys must always be busy! What do you do in your free time then?" He then asked, "We don't have free time," She respond to which Jellal looked surprised. "This is the student council room. If you have any questions just come here, now goodbye I have important work to do," With that she left to the inside of the council room.

When Erza and levy levy Lucy felt someone tugging on her sleeve. She saw that that person was the one that she was supposed to show around today. "What's your name again I forgot?" He asked me.  "Are you an idiot or do you just have horrible memory? We just introduced ourselves 5 minutes ago, and my name isn't that hard to remember. It's 4 letters. I'm going to tell you one time okay pinky, my name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy snapped at him. "It's not pink it's salmon, can't you tell the difference?" Natsu said pointing to his har. "They look the same to me." I replied back to him with a little bit of sass in my voice. "Okay Luce," he said to Lucy. After saying that a tick mark was visible on her head and she said, "it's Lucy not Luce,"

"Ok Luce,"

"Lucy,"

"Luce,"

"Lucy,"

"Luce,"

"Lucy,"

"Luce,"

"Lucy,"

"Luce,"

"Lucy,"

"Luce,"

"Ugghhhhhh fine. Just call me Luce! Let's just get this over with," I mumbled that that part a bit. 'This is going to be a long day' I thought.

"Soooooo, where's the gym again?" Pinky asked Lucy. "We were just there! It's the biggest place in the school, how could you forget that?!" "I don't know. But where is it again?" Pinky asked again. "It's right there!" I screamed at him. "Ohhhh" "Now bye!" Right after I said that I walked away.

~

When Lucy got home she saw that everybody else was already there. "So, how was showing them around?" She curiously questioned, to which they all responded to with, "Ugh". "I'm guessing they didn't go so well. What happened?" She asked.

After everybody told each other what happened it was finally Juvias turn. 'Guess it's my turn,' she thought.

A/N: I know this chapter didn't have what happened to Juvia and gray but it will next chapter. I wanted to get this chapter done so I stopped it their. I'm on March break now so I will try to update sooner.

~1491 words~

I hope you enjoyed this part the next one will be up soon.

Vote

Comment

Share

Bye!

~Author