Chapter 5: First exposure

Start from the beginning

“This afternoon at the Ichiraku’s ramen don’t forget ok!?” he said, his big grin not disappearing.

“Yeah, yeah” I lazily said.

“Hee hee! Where are you going now?” he asks

“Kakashi-sensei’s house” I anwsered.

“Huh? Why?”

“To ask something” I said. Really, he asks too much. It’s a good thing I can tolerate him now. I mean he’s helping me.

“About what?” now he’s interested.

I sighed then answered. “If we still need to take the chunin exam, you know, we didn’t even pass when we..left.” I said, feeling the tension rise.

“Right…” he said as then he gaze at the ground and at the same time, his shoulder drop.

Silence…

“Sasuke Uchiha” someone called.

I turned to face the ANBU that called me. “What?”

“the Hokage wants to see you. Now” he said.

“Okay…I’ll be there right away.” I answered. What does she want now? I didn’t do anything wrong, do I?

“Sasuke! See you later I guess!” Naruto shouts as he wave his hand in good bye.

Time skip!

“Can you do me a little favour Sasuke?” Lady Tsunade asks., but it sounded more of a command.

“What it is Hokage-sama?”

“We have a visitor and she is looking for a place to stay, unfortunately, all the apartments and hotels are full, so…” she trailed off, eyeing me carefully.

“Let me guess, you want me to take this person in my house?” I irritatedtly said.

“Yes, her name’s Loren… and if you can, keep your eyes on her without her noticing okay?” she said.

“I guess I don’t have a choice” I sigh”So where is she?”

“Ah! wait a sec” she said and grab something in the cabinet of her desk.

I felt her chakra flowed into something, and then she looks thoughtful for a while.

Loren’s POV

My tears had dried up so I tried to calm myself. I have to because my eyes are deep red, literally RED! Remember, my eyes’ colour changes in two different colours. Red is for negative and blue is for positive, so yeah.