Food! and Paper

Damn I just realised I haven't been on here for a month. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! This isn't much but its better than making you guys wait any longer.

Nell: You bitch you really forgot about me this time.

Neko: Gomennasai!!

Nell: You jerk!

Neko: Hey in my defence, I got a cat.

Nell: You got a cat?

Neko: Yes.

Kathy: Doesn't your mom hate cats?

Neko: Yes.

Nell: Then how did you get one.

Neko: She finally let me get a cat.

Payne: What's its name?

Neko: Um her name is Neko.

Nell: How orginal.

Neko: Shut up! I couldn't think of anything else. It was either Neko or the name she came with which was Roll.

Kathy: You should have planned a name.

Neko: Shut up! Now off the topic of my kitten. I don't own Naruto. Now on to the chappie.

Oh and before I forget Thank you everyone that's fanned while I wasn't on.

“Can we not talk about me like I'm not here?”

“Sorry, honey.”

“Its OK. Is there anything else I can learn from you guys?” I say. Yes I'm still hyper, and want to do something. It's about noon time.

“Can we get some food first?” Rial says holding his stomach.

“Food?!”

“Yes, food.”

“Where food?”

“You get us food.”

“How?”

“Your book, dumb a**.”

“Oh. Um how?” I'm really confused.

“Write whatever food you want appears.” Rial says.

“OK.” I write spare ribs and soda randomly appear. What? If I'm getting food, then its going to be food I haven't had in awhile.

Kathy's POV (Wow this is the first time I've done her POV):

I'm watching Naruto and Duckbutt trying to climb the tree. Soon I get bored with that and head off on my own. I should probably train more so I can be prepared. I head off to find Kakashi. I find him in his room, resting not sleeping just laying there.

“Hello, Kakashi-sensei,” I say politely.

“Have you already mastered climbing a tree, too?”

“Yes, Kakashi-sensei. I was wondering. I've hear of a type of tree, whose bark can tell what kind of chakra you have, and I was wondering if you had any.”

“Ah so you want to find out your chakra nature.” He says. I nod in answer. “Alright then.” He hands me a piece of paper. “You know how this works, right?”

“Yup they explained it all in the episode.” I say taking it. I start to head out the door.

“Wait, I would like to see what chakra nature you have.” Kakashi says. So I come sit beside him and focus on my chakra. The paper split in two. I guess I'm a wind type. But then the paper gets wet. Do I have two chakra natures?

“I'm confused. What does that make me?” I say.

“I guess it means your wind and water.” Kakashi says.

“Is that normal?”

“Depends on the person. Then again you're from a different world so you're not this worlds version of normal.” I nod understanding.

“I'm going to go train, now. Rest well, Kakashi-sensei.” I say as I exit the room. I go to my room and grab an extra set of clothes. I walk around, in the forest, looking to find a stream without any people. I find one and make sure I don't see any buddy. I don't want to make myself look like a fool in front of other people. So guess what I did? I tried to walk on water. Epic fail. It took me three hours to get it right. Then I tried to do a few water and wind Jutsus. Again epic fail. I wasn't even trying to do the difficult ones.