Long night

Hey guys I know its been a while but here's a new chappie. *Hides behind Sai* Please don't kill me.

Sai: Why am I here?

Neko: Because lucky11945 wanted you here. 

Sai: I see.

Nell: Hey, Sai.

Sai: Hello, big tits.

Nell: Ge thanks for the nickname. 

Sai: You're welcome

Nell: Hey Sai. How did you like Kathy's performance of you? Well when she was actually in character.

Sai: She did quite well.

Kathy: Awe thanks, Sai.

Neko: Now do the disclaimer!

Sai: Alright. Neko doesn't own anything but her own characters.

Neko: Thank you, Sai.

Sai: You're welcome, Scarey girl.

Neko: Nell!! He thinks I'm scarey *jumps up and down with Nell*

Anyway lucky11945 Sai is in the disclaimer tell me what you thought of it and if you want to be added to it tell me how. To everyone else if you want to be in the disclamier tell me with what character and how you want to interact with this character. Enjoy the chappie.

Everything is going well. I finally woke up and am actually being part of the conversations. I've pushed my questions to the back of my head. Screw it, I'll figure it all out later. We all are having a pretty good night. Naruto challenged me to a rematch, which I course accepted. Rial decided he wanted to join too. Soon I shout in victory as I eat my last bowl. Naruto is just sitting rubbing his tummy and Rial ran to the nearest bathroom to sadly throw up the wonderful food. Soon I go back to just sitting there pondering, I feel arms go over my shoulders. At first I think its Kathy but then I turn to see um what was her name again. I don't know but its the girl I bumped into today.

"Hey, cutie." She says smiling.

"Who's the attachment?" Kathy asks.

"She, um . . ." I start to say.

"I'm Miyu. Nice to met you, um." She says holding out her hand asking for Kathy's name.

"I'm Kathy, Nell's sister." She says smiling. I look behind Miyu and see the boy that was with her and another boy.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask.

"Probably the same reason you're here. We're meeting our friends here. Hey do you guys all want to hang out?" She says really fast and it takes an minute to realise she asked a question.

"Sure, the more the merrier." Payne says. "Oh I'm Payne, Nell's other sibling. That's Nell's teammates Naruto and Sasuke, and this is Kathy and I's teammate Sakura."

"I'm Rial, this is my sister Vial and brother Dial. We just met Nell and her friends today, and decided to all hang out, too." He says happily but he looks like he's trying not to glare at the girl. That can't be right.

"So Miyu are you going to introduce you teammates?" I ask her.

"Oh, yea. Well, Nell you remember Ryuu," I nod my head meanwhile thinking I know the face didn't remember his name, "and this is my other teammate Kai. He's the boring one, doesn't talk much." To this he gruts and turns anyway. We all talk and continue our conversations. Kai isn't all that social and just sits there eating ramen. Ryuu, on the other hand, is a very outgoing person.