Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.

Hey I'm getting very distracted very easily today. :) I'm surprised.... Opps nevermind I got distracted by the T.V.

Nell: Hey-o! *waves*

Neko: Hey, how are you?

Nell: I still haven't gotten my hug.

Neko: Well to bad. *sticks tongue out at her*

Nell: But I want my Gaara hug!

Neko: Oh cry me a river.

Nell: I'll do better. I'll get my hug myself.

Neko: And how are you going to do that?

Nell: (Takes out her book) 'And Gaara comes, and gives me a hug'

Neko: Crap, I forgot you could do that. (Gaara comes on)

Gaara: Once I get out of this I swear I will kill you. (Hugs Nell then sends sand to kill her)

Neko: Hey sorry you can't do that. 'Gaara tells his sand to move away from my character' (It does)

Gaara: Hey you can't do that you don't own me!

Neko: I know I don't own you or Naruto but I can't have you killing Nell.

Nell: (hasn't noticed a thing) What do you want, Neko?

Neko: Nevermind

We've been walking a good 20 minutes and I'm bored! And not just bored, I'm bored out of my mind! Oh look a puddle!

“A puddle!” I shout and run to it.

“Nell, stop!” Kathy yells at me. I freeze mid-step.

“But-but why? I want to splash in it.” I wine.

“Come here.” I go to her. “You know what that puddle is,” she whispers.

“Yea I know.” I whisper back.

“Good.” She says.

“OK. Puddle!” I yell, and splash in it. Everyone sweat drops. “Oh my Gosh that was so cool. Do it again.” They sweat drop at me.

“Is she really a ninja?” Tazuna asks.

“She maybe crazy at times but yes she's a ninja.” Kakashi answers. Then I get bored, and get out of the puddle. Then I take four steps away from the puddles, and chains come and go around Kakashi.

“First one.” One of the Demon Brother's say, and Kakashi is ripped apart. I quickly run out of the way.

“Second one.” He freezes. Crap! I pull out my book.

“And the Demon Brothers' pass out so Kakashi can't be a show-off.” I say/write. They both are conked out.

“Nell, your supposed to let your sensei show off.” Kakashi says from behind me.

“Ha yea right. That's the reason my mom likes you.” I say Kakashi then goes and ties the Demon Brothers up.

“How did you...?” Sakura, and Naruto ask.

“What you can't notice a Substitution Jutsu?” I ask pointing to the wood.

“You made that so anti-climatic.” Payne says.

“So shoot me. I didn't want Naruto getting hurt, or Sasuke to show off.” He makes a gun with his hand.

“Bang! Sorry I'm out of bullets.” He says.

“Now on a more serious note,” I say, “one these guys have poison, and two Kakashi I think you need to talk to Tazuna.” I say very seriously. They look at me like I have ten heads. “What?”

“How the h*** did you just say something that serious, and it not be a bunch of BS?” Kathy asks shocked. Hehe she knows me to well. When we were in school, I zoned out a lot so when the teacher asked me a question I said the most random thing ever very seriously, and I would get the teacher totally off topic.

“I don't know maybe its the fact that that was my first real fight, well it was kind of a fight.”

“Anyway these guys are Chunin-class ninja from the Hidden Village of the Mist. They are ninjas known to keep fighting no matter the cost.” And that's when I zoned out, and get a headache.

'Hey Rial and Vial,' I think to them.

“Hey, idiot.” Rial say. 'What you guys need?'

“Nothing really, honey.” Vial say as Rial say, “I got bored.” 'You got bored so you came to torture me.'

“Yea pretty much.” 'Meanie'

“How's the pain, Nell?” Vial asks. 'Hmm well it hurts a lot less now.'

“Good your getting stronger.” Rial says. 'Did you just complement me?' “Yes, and don't make me do that, again.”

“Rial stop being so mean to her.” Vial say.

“Fine.” Rial say, and I swear they did something. 'What the h*** was that?' “Shut up! I'm bipolar, idiot.”

'So let me get this straight, I have two um... things talking to me, and ones bipolar.'

“Yes, Nell-bear.” Rial says. 'I'm scared I want mean Rial back.'

“Nell, why do you look like you want to piss yourself?” I hear Kathy say.

“Huh? Oh um no reason just had a really scarey thought in my head.”

“Oh OK.” She says and starts walking. I follow her slowly.

“Awe I just want to hug you.” Rial says. 'Ewe change him back change him back!'

“I can't, honey. Once he gets like this I can't stop him. I just hope he stays in your head.” Vial say.

'Wait you two are in my head?' “Yes, um we're kind of like the Kyuubi in Naruto, but different. We're not tailed beast but demons.” 'Weird'

“Why the f*** did I want to hug the idiot?” Rial says. 'Yay he's back to normal!' “What did Dial come out?” 'Who's Dial?'

“Yea Dial came out. Honey, Dial is what we call Rial's other half.” Vial explained. 'Oh weird. Um I'm getting confused, too many names.'

“How so there's only Rial, Vial, and my other lesser half Dial?” Rial say. 'Is Dial a guy?'

“Yes.” 'So let me get this straight, I have two demons in my head named Rial and Vial, and Rial is bipolar so we call the other half Dial. Did I get that right?'

“Yes, hon.” 'And Rial is mean but funny while Dial is scarcely nice.'

“Yup. Wait you think I'm funny?” 'Yea most times you are.'

“Nell, you're slowing down.” Kakashi yells at me.

“Huh? Sorry.” I say, and hurry up. I start to actually pay attention to everyone.