Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!

OK because my internet is being stupid I'll try to give you a longer chapter. And once again I don't own Naruto.

Sasugay and I walk back to the clearing to find Naruto tied up.

“Baka.” Sasuke says.

“Naruto, I got your bell.” I say. I walk up and drop it into his pocket.

“But Nell-chan you'll be sent back to the Academy if you give this to me.”

“Like I said in the intro, I'm living my dream, so what if its short lived, it was lived. Besides do you really want to go back to the Academy?”

“No but I didn't earn this.”

“Anyway with what I just learned I can make him keep me.” I say, and sit next to them. Then I open Kakashi's book and start reading. After like ten minutes, the alarm goes off, and I'm staring at the book going 'what the h*ll, Kakashi' I need to have my mom read this it'll make her beat the crap out of him. Then Kakashi shows up.

“Well since Sasuke and Nell got a bell-” He starts to say but I butt in.

“I didn't get a bell.”

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn't Naruto got the bell.”

“You gave you're bell to Naruto.”

“Yea he needs it more than I do. I'm just happy to be here. I don't have a bigger goal. I'm not even supposed to be here.” I say.

“Why aren't you?”

“I'm not from around here. I worked hard to graduate, yes but I wasn't supposed to be here. Anyway even if the bells were like an antidote for poison, that the three of us were injected with I would still give it to them.” I really would.

“Well um,” haha I threw off Kakashi's ranting. Naruto and Sasuke's stomach growl. “Ooh! Your stomachs are growling, eh? By the way, about the results of this training... None of you need to return to the Ninja Academy.” Naruto kind of jumps while tied up, and Duckbutt smirks.

“Does that mean we three...?” Naruto says.

“Yeah, you three... Should quit being ninjas!” He says.

“Quit being ninjas? What do you mean?We got a bell.”

“It's because you three are just kids who don't even deserve to become ninjas.” Mr. Emo charges. Kakashi restrains him. “Do you guys think being a ninja is easy? Why do you think we're training by breaking up into groups?” I'm not saying her stupid line I understand. “In other words, you three don't understand the answer of this test.”

“The answer?” Naruto asks.

“That's right. The answer to determine whether you pass or fail.” Kakashi says.