Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)

And here's part Two of what is probably going to be a Three part installment. So here we go Random time. Maybe I should let Naruto say it this time?

Payne: Do I finally get to say what I was saying before?

Neko: Yea go ahead.

Payne: There's a lot of N's and K's in these things.

Nell: Really that was it.

Payne: Well there is. There's Neko, Nell, and Naruto. And There's Kathy, Kakashi, and Kin. I think my name is the only one without three in it.

Kathy: Well there's Payne and Pein, for now. Hey you don't know Neko could add someone else.

Payne: Yea but she won't

Neko: How do you know that, I don't even know that for sure?

Naruto: Anyways let's get this disclaimer over with. Neko doesn't own me, but she do have a leaf headband.

Neko: Naruto, I was going to do that after!

Naruto: Well you said before I should say it.

Neko: Fine here have a cookie.

Naruto: But I want ramen.

Nell: Deal with the cookie. Now on with the show- um book thing- whatever it is.

“Spin Duckbutt spin.” He spins it and it lands on Payne.

“Go.” Sasugay says.

“Fine truth.”

“Damn you guys a wimps, pick dare!” Kathy yells.

“No Kathy! Now Sasuke give me a truth.” Payne says.

“Alright, what's the worst thing these two have made you do in one of these games?”

“The worst thing ever. . . . well they asked me your truth before. . .”

“Oh remember that time we made to run around the neighborhood in only a towel, and you had to scream 'Where's my clothes you hooligans?' then my neighbor's teenage girl came out looked at you blushed and ran back inside.” I say.

“Oh yea that was hilarious, until she called your mom. Or that time you guys tolled me to ask my stalker, who was a guy, out while having my arms around both of you, and that weird guy, Alex, hanging on my back. That was awkward. And almost definitely the worst.” Payne says.