WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?

You guys should thank Ruka-Pyon for begging. That's the only reason I'm writing this so quickly

I fell asleep having an anime dream. All my favorite anime characters were there. If you know me if I'm having an anime dream you know to leave me alone or I will kill you.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Someone wakes me up. Someone better be dieing or they will be. I open my eyes to glare at whoever is poking me. I look and see its Tobi. Wait I was just dreaming and Tobi was there. Did I wake up in another dream? I look to my left and I see I'm in my room, and I see my friends. I look to my right behind Tobi and see Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Hidan. I rub my eyes and look again. They're still there. I pinch myself. Owe that hurt well I'm not dreaming.

“Get the f*** up, b****.”

“Its Miss B**** to you, buddy!” I yell and wake my friends up from the noise. They both do the same thing I did when I woke up. But after Kathy does that, she runs to Zetsu pokes him then hug attacked him. Zetsu looks confused.

“Oh My Gosh Zetsu I can't believe you're here!” She yells.

“Kathy, Shut up.” I tell her.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.”

“Well Tobi woke me up from an anime dream and I don't know if my mom's still here.” I get up and walk to my door but Kakuzu stops me.

“Where are you going?”

“To see if the crazy b**** I call my mom is gone.” Yea I'm kind of swearing too much because of Hidan. “Tobi-kun you can come with me. We'll get food while we're downstairs. What time is it?”

“Tobi thinks its about noon.” Tobi says.

“Tobi is a good boy.” I say patting his head like a puppy. Then I head downstairs.

Tobi-kun follows me. I know if my mom is still here she'll think he's Payne. I search the house and find my mom is gone so we go get food and go back to my room. Now most Narutards would be very happy or scared if Tobi woke them up but me I'm still mad about my dream and not totally awake until I eat. We get to my room and I see Kathy sitting on Hidan. He looks pissed and Zetsu is near my bed looking a little scared. Payne is questioning Kakuzu on how much random crap around my room is.

“Hey you said Hidan was mine and what'd you do to Zetsu?” I say to Kathy. She gets off Hidan.

“I'm who the f***s?”Hidan says confused but we ignore him.

“Zetsu is scared from me hugging him.”