I actually get to do something (part 1)

I know this isn't much but I've been busy and I thought I should give you guys something so yea sorry its so short.

"Where are you going?" Payne asks.

"I'm going to help Kakashi." I say walking away. I look around and notice I can't see two feet in front of me. 'Damn it I took to long thinking.' I think to myself as a run in the direction I know Sakura is in. 'Hey, Rail?'

“What?”

'Can you help me block something with my swords?'

“What do you have in mind?”

'Well in a little Zabuza is going to swing his sword and cut Kakashi-'

“So you're planing to stop him?”

'Yea if possible.'

“Alright fine just tell me when.”

'OK.' I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. Then I run towards Kin, Sakura, and Tazuna, but I trip. “GOD DAMN NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE TRIPPING, LEGS!!” I yell at myself. I hear Payne chuckling and Kathy giggling. Crap they heard me. I sigh and get up. I get to Kin, Sakura, and Tazuna. I look around knowing with this mist Zabuza will attack soon. Kakashi appears next to the right of me. 'Now Rail!' I think as I get in front of Kakashi. My arms grab the swords and put them in an X in front of me. Zabuza's blade comes down and gets stopped by my blades.

“Sorry Kaka-sensei. I know you had a plan but I'm not letting you get hurt.”

“Haha You're being saved by a Genin punk.”

“Yea and this punk just blocked your attack.” I say.

“Nell, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to help Naruto.”

“And let my sensei get hurt? Besides Naruto and Sasuke got this.” I say smiling.

'Thanks, Rial.'

“You're welcome.”

'Alright, from here on out I don't know what's going to happen.'

“We have you back, honey.” Vial says.

“Sakura, Nell, stay with Tazuna.”

“H*** no.” I say.

“Nell, nows not the time-”

“I already f***ed up what was supposed to happen. I might as well fight with you.”

“Fine, but let's end this quickly.”