OH NO I messed up the Naruto world

Dedcated to Ruka-Pyon because she's awesome, and pretty much tolled me to write.

I start to walk into school with my best friend, Kathy. But me being me, I walk into the door.

“Oh my gosh are you OK?” Kathy asks seriously but you can see she's trying not to laugh.

“I'm OK well for now.”

“You better be you can't died here. You know I'm the one who gets to kill you not yourself.”

“Right so I need to live long enough for you to hold your promise of throwing me off that bridge.” Ever since I met Kathy we have joked that she's going to throw me off a bridge. We finally started again to walk to our first class, history.

“Random thought.” I say after it being quiet for so long.

“What, Nell?”

“I want an Akatsuki cloak.”

“So buy or make one.” We get in the classroom but the teacher isn't there and we go to our seats in the back.

“But I'm broke and don't have the materials.”

“What am I supposed to do about that?”

“Nothing just wanted to voice it.”

Then the teacher comes in and we start the lesson. I zone out when he starts talking . I zone in and hear Kathy talking to our other best friend, Payne. We always find it cool how Payne's name and Pein's rhyme. He always says if he met Pein he would totally yell at him for having their names rhyme. You know I'm still not sure how Payne can be a Narutard. He looks like a hot athletic person, but isn't in to sports, and loves anime. Yes I just admitted I think my male best friend is hot but I don't feel like that towards him. He's just like the brother I never had.

“Payne, you have to come. Nell's coming.”

“What am I coming to?” I ask.

“I'm going to have a Naruto weekend fest.”

“Meaning...” I say a little confused. When did she ask me this?

“Duh silly we're going to watch Naruto until we pass out.”

“When? Where? And will you have cookies?”

“Umm tonight to Sunday night, your house, and I'll get you some.” She says really fast.

“My house?” Why my house?

"Yea remember we asked your mom because my parents won't let a boy over." When did that happen? Oh well, 'we' asked.

"OK so are you coming or not Payne?”

“Yea sure if my parents say yes.” He starts to take out his phone but Kathy stops him and says.

“They already did. They said its up to you just call them after school so they know where you're going.” Kathy is the one in our group who plans everything, and all parents love.

“Alright so met me at my locker after school?” I ask.

“But I have to get clothes.” Payne says.

“Text your parents and ask if they can bring them.” Again he pulls out his phone and texts his parents.

“I have to get to my next class so bye. Umm my locker after school.” I say and walk away.