Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?

Shitz-monkeys. I hate my internet. I didn't have it all this weekend until like 5 minutes ago. Anyway enough excuses here's the chapter. Please comment even if I don't reply I still read all of them, I love it when I can read what people think of this.

“Sorry Iruka-sensei. Please start.” I say. He starts calling out the teams. I zone out.

“Takashme Nell.” Hearing that gets me to zone in again.

“Huh? What?” I say confused.

“You're on Team Seven, with Uzumaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke.” Iruka says. No that's Sakura's place.

“What? No!” I yell.

“Team Eight,” He continues ignoring me. Damn it! I glare at him angrily. Now he's on the last team now. “Takashme Kathy, Takashme Payne, and Haruno Sakura.”

“Dude! Why can't I be on the same team as the rest of my family!” I yell. This is not happening I can't take Sakura's place I'm actually useful.

“Yea! Why can't she be with her family.” Sakura says. Wow she's agreeing with me? Oh yea she knows if we switch she'll be on Sasuke's team.

“The sensei for Team Seven requested that a Takashme be on the team.” He explains.

“I don't care what K-the sensei said! I'm not being on this team!” I yell. Oops I almost said Kakashi.

“Why?” Iruka says.

“One: Because I want with my family. And Two: I'm not being on a team with Sasugay. Naruto's fine. Its just Mr. Emo that's the problem.”

“Do you really hate me that much? Why?” Sasugay says.

“No I don't hate. I can't hate someone its a very strong word. I just extremely dislike you.”

“Why? What'd I do to you?”

“Be yourself.” I state simple.

“Nell. You can't switch teams.” Iruka says.

“Why not?”

“Because.”

“Iruka-sensei, why do a great ninja like me have to be in the same group as a slug like Sasuke?” Naruto says by then I zoned out trying to think of a way to get switched with Sakura. Naruto finished his argument.

“I still don't see why me and Sakura can't switch.” I say.

“Stop asking questions. After lunch you'll meet your Jounin teachers, until then class dismissed.” Iruka says trying to avoid my questions again. I just give up, and walk to Kathy and Payne.