Finally the stupid picture

Damn I hate test I just had to take a test that if I fail I can't pass so my brain is offically dead. Plus I'm kind of having writers block so this chapter may suck. Please vote and comment to tell me if it really does suck. On that note I don't own Naruto nor do I feel like making a thingy at the begining of this soo here you go.

“I admit nothing, yet.” Just as I say this Payne comes running back. “Hey, you're back took you long enough, slow poke.” He stops and catches his breathe.

“Awesome I'm a Pokemon!” He says defeating my insult.

“OK, well can we first get back to the mommy issue, and take that stupid picture?” Kathy says.

“Who taking it?” Kakashi asks.

“Kin-sensei if we show you how to use Nell's IPod would you take it?” Payne asks.

“Why do I need to know how to use that thing to take a picture?” Kin asks.

“That IPod thing takes picture, believe it.” Naruto say.

“Oh yea, I forgot you saw me take a picture. I'm surprised you didn't chase me like Sasugay for that.”

“I was too busy still gagging, and when I stopped I didn't know where you went.” Naruto explains.

“Alright then. Kin-sensei, do you mind?” Kathy says.

“Not at all. I'll take it but we should get this over with quickly.” Kin-sensei said.

“Thanks sensei. Um will all you guys please keep all this a secret?” Payne says they all nod. Thank God, Jashin, or whatever the h*** is up there. So I walk over to Kin, while setting up the camera thingy on my IPod, and show her what to do. After she gets it, we head near the mountains, you know so when we take the picture its in the background.

“Alright let's get this over with.” I say.

“OK Payne, Nell, and Sasugay stand over there.” Kathy order but of course Sakura just has to yell at Kathy which Kathy ignores. “Alright, Hinata you're going to stand next to me.” Then Naruto stated asking if he could be in it. He and Kathy argued why we didn't want him to be in it. In the end which it took about 20-25 minutes to figure out, I was sitting in front, because I got sick of standing, Payne was behind me being my back rest, Mr. EMO was to his right, and to Payne's left was Kathy then Hinata.

“Are we done, yet?” I ask as I see Kin start to walk towards me.

“Yea we're done.” Kathy says. I get my IPod back and put it away.

“Alright so we're good we can all leave?” Kin says.

“Um what about Hinata? Her team is going to be mad at her for being so late.” I wonder out loud looking at Hinata imaging how made her team will be.