"Look at me." He demands, his hand sliding under my jaw and making me look up at him. "Relax, let me make you feel good." He breathes, his thrusts going at a fast pace as he vigorously rubs on my sensitive nub, making me writhe against him. His lips find mine and he plunges his tongue deep into my mouth, our lips moulding into a bruising kiss.

Tristan intertwines his fingers with mine and holds my hand down next to my head, pressuring down as he kisses and sucks on my neck.

"Ah fuck

"Ah fuck." He growls, our heavy breathing filling the room. I can feel myself drowning in hotness and a knot forming in my stomach, my lips part as I sense the pleasure starting to kick in.

"Shit. Cum for me." He groans. Without thought, my hips jerk, my back arches, my thighs clench, my toes curl. A loud moan escaping my lips as I let myself go. My body tenses and tightens as the wave of pleasure floods through me. I roll my head back amd look at the ceiling as we both reach our high.

The pleasure slowly dies down and fades. And I feel myself worn out, Tristan grunts and slumps next to me, his breathing ragged. He pulls my naked and tired body against his, the warmth emanating from his bulky figure, and wraps his arm around me from behind. He moves my hair to the side and kisses on my neck.

"Was that good for you, my love?" He asks, his fingers on my bare skin. I unconsciously nod. There was no doubt that he was very skilled, I'm not even suprised. Okay, maybe a little.

"Mhm." I mutter in a sleepy voice, my eyes feelin weary. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that pleasurable. I can feel his chest against my back and his breath fanning my shoulder. "I love you." He mumbles in a low rough tone.

He fall asleep in no time, with his head resting on my shoulder. Today has been such a long day so it's no wonder he's fast to sleep.

And even though I'm tired, I'm sleepless. I can't believe I had just done that. I know I gave him my consent but I didn't want to do it, I was pressured to do it. God, my innocence meant so much to me and I wanted to give it to someone I love. I felt the hotness of tears in my eyes and I blink as they roll down my cheeks. Why did I let him? I could've easily said no but I didn't.

Why didn't I say no?

Do I have feelings for him? I don't think I do. Why would I, after all the things he's done to me? But I like how his protective side, his charm, his way with words. But behind that, he's a monster, just pure evil.

I wasn't in the right mindset today, my thoughts were all over the place.

It doesn't even matter. This is what God wanted for me, to live with Tristan for the rest of my life. So what's the point of saving myself?

The next morning:

I open my eyes and blink trying to adjust to the sunlight in the room, I feel no hands on me indicating Tristan is already gone.