Dance Lesson (part 2) - WooChan

Request by: Gay_pop_mood229

Everyone noticed how Woojin had improved and no longer got scolded by the leader. The other members also noticed that Chan and Woojin often stayed behind to practice together.

"You're doing good, you don't need my help anymore." Chan smiled. He and Woojin were alone in the dance studio again. It became like a habit after the first dance lesson.

"But what about our alone time?" The older frowned. He loved spending time with Chan, so how would he go on if Chan was willing to cut off their little dates?

"Exactly, you're doing so well that we can have more time to ourselves." Chan smirked as he also winked. Woojin blushed because of the compliment and because he would get to spend more time with his boyfriend. Their dance lessons had turned into secret meetings with shared affection.

They sat on the floor, cuddled up to each other as they shared earphones. Faint music could be heard in the room due to the fact that they'd increased the volume of the current song. Woojin sang along to the chorus softly, content to be with his boyfriend like this. Chan had his eyes closed and simply enjoyed the music as well as the older's singing.

"Hey, we've never talked about this, but what if the others find out? What then? Do you think... They would disapprove of us?" Woojin slightly pulled away from Chan's embrace in order to have a better look at him. He was still worried over the other members' opinion on their relationship. His distress was clearly visible in his slightly widened eyes that kept darting around as if searching for someone that was looking at them and judging them for being together.

"You worry too much. I'm sure the others are already suspicious of us but even so, they are our friends, therefore they would most likely support us." Chan spoke calmly as he opened his eyes slowly to stare back at his boyfriend's distressed brown orbs. He ran his hand along Woojin's face, admiring his handsome features. "No matter what, I love you and I always will." Chan smiled. Woojin returned the smile albeit hesitantly because the fear was still present. He felt more at ease after Chan's words though. "I love you too." The oldest responded as he leaned in for a kiss.

It was meant to be a brief loving kiss. When Woojin was about to pull away, Chan placed his hands on his boyfriend's face, softly caressing it. He licked the oldest's lips, silently asking for entrance and indicating that he wanted to taste more of him rather than be satisfied with a simple peck. Woojin complied as he gripped onto Chan's shirt tightly. The leader successfully deepened the kiss as he took his time exploring his boyfriend's mouth. Even though it seemed like Woojin was the more submissive one, he made sure to battle Chan for dominance. There was no such thing as the 'submissive' one in their relationship. They were both young men and neither of them acted like a weak female character. They were equal in their relationship.

Their make out session ended with Chan's phone ringing. He picked it up as Woojin made sure to fix his disheveled appearance.

"It was Changbin. We were supposed to be working on some tracks but I forgot. I should go soon." Chan informed as soon as he hung up, wrapping his arms around Woojin. He chuckled slightly at his boyfriend's attempts to cover all traces of their little make out session. Woojin simply gave a nod, realizing that his time with Chan for today was coming to an end.

"Should I give you a hickey? To make sure everyone know that you're mine." Chan smiled as he buried his face in Woojin's neck, softly licking the skin only to tease his boyfriend a little.

"Y-you can't. What would the fans say?" Woojin mentally cursed himself for stuttering. Chan always had this intoxicating effect on him that made him stutter.

The leader left a kiss on the same spot he just licked and lifted his head. "Relax, I'm only kidding." Chan looked smug, knowing the kind of effect he had on Woojin.

However, the tables turned at the speed of light. Chan was pinned to the wall with Woojin hovering over him.

"I could mark you instead. Changbin would see who you belong to." Woojin whispered. "Those adorable pink and swollen from kissing lips of yours..." The oldest traced his boyfriend's lips with his finger and Chan could do nothing but blush at the sudden sexy attitude that Woojin displayed, contrary to his usual cute personality. "Or maybe he would see the dark marks I'd leave on your neck, contrasting with your pale skin. What would Changbin think then?" Woojin kept teasing as he placed brief kisses along Chan's neck, but he made sure not to leave any marks. Due to his pale skin, Chan easily got marks.

"Woojinnie... I should really go now." Chan said softly as he buried his fingers in his boyfriend's soft hair. His cheeks were still a pretty pink color.

"I just had to show you that two can play at this game." Woojin pulled back to give Chan enough space as he smiled innocently, as if he hadn't acted all sexy just a second ago. Woojin's personality could go from 0 to a 100 real quick.

"I've learned my lesson, but now I really need to go." Chan smiled back as he made his way for the door, turning around to wave at Woojin before he went.

"No goodbye kiss?" Woojin pouted. He knew Chan couldn't say no to him when he was pouting.

"We literally made out a few minutes ago, but... okay." Chan sighed as he made his way back to his boyfriend, giving him a peck on the lips. The oldest chased his lips when the leader pulled back, causing Chan to frown.

"No cheating, a goodbye kiss is not another make out session." Chan stated.

"I was just messing with you." Woojin grinned as he waved his boyfriend goodbye.

He loved their dance lessons which, since Woojin's dancing improved greatly, turned into make out sessions.

I hope you guys liked it! As you noticed, I'm sick of every second fanfic portraying one of the guys as a weak spoiled crybaby or the female in the relationship. Even girls usually don't act like that.

Anyway, which ship would you guys like to see next?