Error - Hyunho

Requested by: -hyunknowismyshiteu-

It was not surprising to say that Hyunjin and Minho were best friends ever since their childhood years despite having an age difference of two years. Unfortunately, Hyunjin moved away when he was 12.

Leaving was the hardest thing for Hyunjin. He'd just began dating Minho and even if it was childish love, their feelings were sincere. They were each other's first love, but long distance relationships never worked out so they had to break up.

Hyunjin quickly forgot about Minho. He was so hurt that he decided to deal with it by keeping himself busy. The young boy was an excellent student and got into dancing. He even passed the exams for the dance academy even though it was hard and the competition was severe. He had no time to dwell on the past and all thoughts about Minho went away.

It wasn't until Hyunjin was already 15 when his parents had to go on a business trip that would last over a month so they had to leave him with his aunt in his hometown. It was summer anyway, so it wasn't like Hyunjin would miss classes. The boy traveled alone, excited to spend some time with his aunt whom he hadn't seen for years.

It went well until Hyunjin's aunt mentioned Minho.

"Minho?" Hyunjin looked at her with a confused expression. He clearly had no idea who she was talking about.

"You know, that boy who you always hung out with. You used to be best friends. Do you still keep in touch?" She asked a little surprised. Hyunjin would always talk about Minho, so how could he forget?

"Ah, I remember. But it's all in the past now." Hyunjin smiled as he waved her off. Minho was a part of his past. Sure, it had been fun, but that's all it was. The woman got the hint and stopped asking questions.

Still, Hyunjin had agreed to accompany his aunt in the evening. She was seeing friends, most of which were parents to children whom Hyunjin used to play with as a kid.

Minho was there as well. It was kind of awkward for them at first. After all, they'd both changed a lot for the past years. Minho looked more mature, he was certainly taller than he used to be and he was more muscular. But Hyunjin was even taller than him and definitely more handsome than before. The two felt the familiar tingle they used to have when they were together in the past. Was it possible that they were still attracted to each other?

Hyunjin couldn't deny that he felt his heart flutter whenever Minho glanced at him or smiled at him. Due to his young age though, he dismissed the feeling, not knowing what it was.

The same evening, Minho had locked lips with Hyunjin. He was certainly bold and the younger was left speechless.

"Why'd you do that?" Hyunjin questioned, confused and flustered as he placed his hand on his lips.

"Why not? I just felt like it." Minho shrugged as flashed his sunny smile that made Hyunjin's heart skip a beat.

This was the beginning of something that the two couldn't pinpoint. They were friends, but they kissed. They were close, but not dating. There wasn't a label for what they had, because they were guided by their instincts and not their feelings.

Hyunjin and Minho began to meet on the rooftop of a nearby tall building. Why did they meet on a rooftop of all places? Because it's not that easy to find a place where they could kiss and keep it a secret because they were both boys and in the eyes of society it was wrong.

Besides kissing, the two would dance together because they found that they shared the same passion. They did dance covers together as well as couple choreographies. And they were safe. The rooftop was their small place where they could be themselves and do anything they wanted away from the judging eyes of people.