Time Traveler - 2Chan

"Hey, Changbin. If you're watching this, then that means I'm already dead." An image of a blond boy spoke through the television's screen. It was Chan.

Changbin watched with teary eyes at the image of his now dead boyfriend and paid attention to the message he was left with.

"Listen, there's not much time left. I know they're coming for me. I need you to do something for me, baby. I know it must be hard for you right now..." The blonde boy stared through the screen at Changbin with longing. It was obvious he already knew that his time was up.

"There's no time to explain. I need you to trust me, okay?" There was a slight pause before Chan continued.

"Look under your chair. You'll find a dagger, a pocket watch and my bracelet. Take these and keep them with you at all times. Especially the pocket watch. Next, I need you to set the watch to 6:15. You'll meet someone named Seungmin. He's a friend. He'll explain more and he'll help you." There was a sound of something like heavy steps and distant yelling which distracted Chan for a moment.

"It seems like I've run out of time. Remember what I said. Changbin, I love you." The blonde boy sniffled as the noise got more prominent and the recording was cut off to a black screen.

"No! Channie..." Changbin shouted as tears streamed down his cheeks, making his vision blurry.

He quickly bent down to look under the chair he sat and indeed, there were the three items taped to the bottom just like Chan said. The short boy quickly detached them from the wooden piece of furniture and laid them in front of him. He took the bracelet first, hugging it close to his chest and closing his eyes for a moment. He knew he had to be strong for Chan and do as his boyfriend had asked of him. So Changbin willed himself to stop crying, focusing on the task at hand. He wiped off his tears on his sleeve, wetting the cloth slightly as he put Chan's bracelet on his wrist.

Next, Changbin took the dagger. It was covered with some strange engravings which looked like letters, but Changbin couldn't read them. The blade was black, while the engravings were red and it looked beautiful, yet somehow ominous. Changbin tucked it safely on his belt as he moved to take a look around the last object. The pocket watch. It looked antique, pretty much like those English pocket watches from the Victorian age. Upon  a closer look, Changbin noticed that it had stopped working. Not understanding why, he nevertheless followed his boyfriend's instructions and set up the time to 6:15. Nothing happened.

Just as Changbin stood up, he felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs and the next minute, he was lying on the ground, unconscious.

As Changbin woke up after God knows how long, he found himself lying on the ground. As soon as his eyes focused, he saw that an unknown guy was peering down at him.

"What... Who are you? What are you doing in here?" Changbin growled as he sat up, scooting away from the stranger. After all, this person could be after his life. He couldn't trust anybody, not after what happened to Chan.

"Hey buddy. I'm Seungmin. Chan sent me." The guy smiled as he made no attempt to get close to the other, probably not wanting to alarm him further.

"Oh. What's your relationship with Chan?" Changbin questioned, narrowing his eyes at Seungmin. Yes, he was the jealous type of boyfriend. Chan had never mentioned of anyone named Seungmin before.

"We're friends. Partners. Actually, were. Now that Chan's dead..." Seungmin made a short pause in which he studied the other's face.

"But now that you're here, you'll help me prevent Chan's death." Seungmin smiled.

"Excuse me, what?" Changbin asked in disbelief.

"He didn't tell you?" Seungmin seemed just as dumbfounded.