Mind Your Language! - Woochan

Chan was the perfect guy. He worked hard, to the point where he didn't get enough sleep. He took care of the Stray Kids members too. There wasn't a thing he couldn't do.

But there was something. There was actually something he struggled with.

Chan would curse whenever he felt frustrated.

As he was busy working, like always, the rest of the vocal line were in the same room, practicing. Seungmin was singing one of Day6's songs when he was interrupted by Chan.

"This fucking-" He began in a loud, obviously annoyed voice.

"Chan, language!" Woojin cut him off before he said anything further unholy.

This was how it always went. Chan would curse, but Woojin was always there to shoot him a stern look and scold him for it.

One time, Chan was startled by Minho entering the room.

"You scared the shi-", the leader began, only to be interrupted as usual.

"Language!!" Woojin's voice was heard and even Minho looked around confused because the oldest was nowhere to be seen.

Chan was honestly kind of scared, because even if he was alone, Woojin would pop out of somewhere or call him just to tell him to mind his language.

Chan was thankful though. So, he decided to cook something special for Woojin, as a thanks, for helping him with his cursing problem.

"This is for you. Thank you for always stopping me from cursing." Chan smiled as he placed a bowl and chopsticks in front of Woojin.

As the oldest began to eat, an arguing and loud Seungmin and Changbin appeared.

"Fu-, I mean, fudge. Fudging stop it!" Chan scolded in a kids friendly manner.

"We're sorry..." Seungmin apologized.

Once the kids left the leader and Woojin alone, the oldest patted Chan's head.

"You stopped cursing, I'm proud of you!"