Bank Robbers - Ot9 (Changlix, Seungjin, Minsung)

Chan was sitting in the Stray Kids base, typing furiously on his laptop. He had his headphones on and a few empty cans of coke lying around next to him. Everyone knew that whenever Chan was drinking coke that meant that he was serious about hacking.

Stray Kids was a group that dealt with illegal things and Chan was their leader.

When Woojin, their doctor, entered the room, he noticed Chan working. Honestly, that boy never slept, he lived on coke and constantly typed things that were beyond Woojin's comprehension. Understandable, after all, they specialized in different areas.

Woojin spotted Jisung, their sniper, playing some games on his playstation and as always, being loud as fuck.

Hyunjin, an ex assassin, was sleeping on the couch. Honestly, he looked so pure and cute while he slept. It didn't fit his profession. Not to mention that he was hugging a cute bunny toy that was gifted to him by Seungmin, their tech specialist. It was a wonder how he could sleep with the noise from Chan's keyboard and Jisung's loud exclamations.

"Where are the others?" Woojin questioned as he looked around in case someone else was around.

"Oh, Felix is training in the gym, something about a new karate kick. Jeonginie is mixing some weird stuff, you know how nerdy he is about chemistry. Seungmin is fixing Minho's phone and Minho is probably reading a book about psychology in order to find out more things about the human brain or something. Yet, he might be watching some of those weird psychological stuff." He paused to make a disgusted face before continuing.

"And Changbin... I don't know. I haven't seen him today. But my guess is he's cleaning his stash of guns again or admiring his "Rosie" or whatever the name of that gun was." Jisung informed as he kept on playing his game.

It seemed like their conversation caught Chan's attention, because he took his headphones off, letting them hang off his neck and he was looking at Woojin. The latter turned to face the leader, his cheeks getting slightly rosy because he looked so hot with headphones.

"I need you to call the others. We have a new mission." Chan informed as he kept a serious face.

"But I thought you still finished up the last one?" Woojin questioned.

"Yeah, I finished it. But I hacked into our client's computer and found something interesting." Chan smirked.

Woojin knew better than to ask questions. Chan wouldn't disclose information about missions unless all members were present. That's why he called the other boys and within an hour, everyone were present.

Felix was the last one to arrive, as everyone else were already present, yet none of them seemed to pay any attention to Chan. Changbin was hugging his favorite gun lovingly while Jisung was cuddled up next to his boyfriend Minho. Seungmin was frantically trying to gain Hyunjin's attention, but was left ignored. Jeongin was being touchy with Chan, acting all cute in order to impress him while Woojin was glaring daggers at the maknae.

As soon as Chan began speaking, everyone shut up and focused their attention on him.

"Okay, so as you already know, we have a new mission. I found some intel about our last client's connections. Apparently, he's richer than he presents himself in front of the public. And right now, we need money. So guys, we're gonna rob a bank. To be more specific, the bank where our previous client holds his money. I'm not forgiving him for lying to us about being short on money. He should've paid us more." Chan explained seriously.

Everyone looked at each other, eyes widened. They'd done some small jobs like hacking and field work, some shooting and some fighting, but robbing a bank was something new.