Opposites - Changlix

Felix was the ace of his school. Not only were his grades the highest, he was also part of the best dance unit that always won the competitions. He was also the captain of the basketball team and did well at any other sport. He had a fit body, one that girls always drooled over and his looks were just perfect. Felix also had a deep voice that gave goosebumps not only to the girls but to the guys as well.

Overall, Felix was the most popular guy in school. Everyone wanted to date him. But there was something about him that was far from perfect and made others fear him.

Felix had a hot temper. He often got mad and it was scary.

Furthermore, everyone knew that he was already taken. Felix had a boyfriend who was the total opposite of him.

If Felix was tall, then his boyfriend was short. His boyfriend rarely smiled and had a menacing aura. Nobody dared to even look at him for fear that the guy would beat the shit out of them. Felix's boyfriend was a gangster. Not just any gangster, he ranked second in one of the most famous gangs. The guy's arms were covered in tattoos and probably his body as well, but nobody knew for sure. Felix's boyfriend was named Changbin - a senior and the biggest troublemaker in school.

Felix and Changbin were often seen together, spending every second of their free time together. Many wondered why they were dating when they didn't fit each other at all and disapproved of their relationship. Even teachers opposed it.

During the break after the first period, Changbin had pushed his lovely boyfriend against the lockers, kissing him like it was their last time together. Their kiss was sloppy and involved a lot of biting. Felix was trapped between the cold metal and Changbin's warm body, making quiet, but still audible moans.

"Oh my God, again? Do you two ever stop being gross?" Minho, their friend, groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"Leave us." Changbin growled, as he'd pulled away to let his boyfriend breathe.

Felix's face was flushed and he was obviously trying to catch his breath. His lips were swollen and red from all the biting. His hair was slightly messy, but Changbin didn't look any different.

"You're in school, you punk." Minho retorted. He only received a growl back.

"Fine, fine. I'm leaving." Minho scoffed as he disappeared down the hallway.

Changbin was about to taste his boyfriend's sweet lips again before another voice interrupted him.

"Stop it. You don't deserve someone like Felix. He's too good for you and you don't even look good next to each other." A boy, probably a sophomore, like Felix, stated. He was backed up by his small gang consisting of four more boys who seemed to be different years.

"Shut your mouth, will ya? Or else I'll make you regret ever being born." Changbin spat as he glared at the boys who looked like they would actually fight him. Changbin wasn't any different. He'd clenched his fists, trying to contain his rage.

"You should break up already. I don't know why Felix even goes out with someone like you. You're below his level." The guy continued as if he hadn't heard the other's warning.

"'Someone like him?'... 'Below my level?'... How dare you speak badly of my boyfriend in front of me? You'll never be even half the man he is!" Felix snapped as he made sure he held Changbin back with his arms around his waist. He was angry, but he had to hold his boyfriend, otherwise the shorter would probably kill them for saying such stuff.

"But he's a gangster! He doesn't have good grades nor good looks! What do you even like about him?" The guy continued, refusing to back down.

"So what if his grades aren't perfect? He's perfect the way he is! He's handsome and he's hot! And I love him the way he is! You have no right to stand between us!" Felix argued, glaring back at the guy and considering letting his boyfriend beat the shit out of these punks.

"He'll only drag you down with him. You deserve better." The guy spat as he walked away, obviously angry about his unsuccessful attempt at splitting the happy couple.

As soon as the punks left, Changbin placed his palm on Felix's cheek, caressing it softly. The look in his eyes had changed. He looked at Felix as if he was something precious, because Felix was precious to him and he'd never do anything to hurt the boy.

"Baby, are you okay?" Changbin asked with a gentle voice and he didn't miss how the younger boy's cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah. Thank you, for restraining yourself." Felix smiled, pulling the older closer to him and staring back at his eyes with that same lovestruck gaze.

"They're right, though. I'll only drag you down. You're going to study Law while I'll remain a simple gangster. Maybe we really weren't meant for each other..." Changbin sounded saddened and he couldn't maintain eye contact with Felix because he knew he couldn't resist him and he'd end up kissing him. For someone as tough as him, it was unusual to see his eyes turn glassy.

"Binnie, no. That's not true. You're not just a simple gangster. You're MY gangster and I love you the way you are. Don't let them get to you. We belong together and nothing can break us, okay? I'll always be on your side." Felix turned his boyfriend's head so they could stare into each other's eyes again.

"I love you too, Lix. I always will." Changbin smiled as he closed the distance between them, sealing their lips into a loving kiss.

"You're being gross again!" Minho shouted from the other end of the hallway. He really knew how to ruin moments.

"Shut up!" Changbin and Felix growled simultaneously. Then they smiled and kissed again.

Aand triple update this weekend! I hope you liked it! What's your favorite song from I Am You? I'm stuck between My Side and N/S.