Code Name: Phoenix (part 2) - Changjin

"I'm Phoenix." Hyunjin chuckled.

"W-what?" Changbin stuttered, unable to comprehend the situation. He couldn't believe that the criminal and murderer Phoenix was none other than Hyunjin.

"I told you you'd regret it. You should've left while you had the chance." Hyunjin whispered in Changbin's ear and pressed himself against the shorter's body.

Changbin's breath hitched. He didn't know why, but his heart skipped a beat with Hyunjin being this close. But it also hurt. His heart. Seeing Hyunjin like that.

"Why... Why are you like this? What made you like this?" Changbin, who didn't usually show his emotions that much, now sounded pained.

"What made me like this, you ask. Don't you know? It's you! You left me. You betrayed me." Hyunjin snapped again. But his voice sounded pained. It seemed like Changbin's words angered him because Hyunjin pressed the knife more firmly to his skin, drawing blood, but the cut wasn't deep enough to really hurt him.

"I'm sorry..." The shorter huffed, biting his lips in pain, but not letting out even the slightest bit of noise, feeling a little blood trickle down his neck.

"You're sorry? That's all you have to say?" The taller became more angered each second.

"Yes. I never meant to leave you behind. I intended to come back, once I had enough money to pull you out of that hell hole." Changbin explained.

"Do you have any idea what I went through? Do you have the slightest idea how much it hurt?" Hyunjin pushed him further to the wall, to the point where the shorter's body began to ache.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie." Changbin apologized again. He didn't resist. He was willing to listen to Hyunjin even if his life was in danger.

"Don't call me that!" Hyunjin raised his voice.

Both boys were interrupted by a voice that echoed in the hallway.

"Changbin! Changbin, where are you?" Jisung shouted as he neared their position.

"Since you were once an important part of my life, I'll let you go. But if you come after me, I won't hesitate to kill you." Hyunjin stated sternly as he quickly disappeared down the hall.

"Changbin! There you are! What happened to you? Did you find Phoenix?" Jisung asked as he checked Changbin's body for injuries, gasping once he spotted the small cut on his neck.

"I'm fine. It was just some drunkard, don't worry about it." The shorter brushed his friend off as he placed his hand on the cut on his neck and stared in the direction where Hyunjin took off.

"We need to hurry. The meeting will take place soon." Jisung stated as he pulled Changbin outside.

Once they were properly disguised, the agents entered the club where the meeting would take place.

Changbin was dressed in black. It was no surprise really, since he always wore black. His tight skinny jeans outlined his legs perfectly and the leather jacket made him look even more menacing than usual. His hair was styled nicely and he looked very much like one of those rebellious teenagers.

He knew he had to stop Hyunjin, but he was hesitating. Still, Changbin had his orders and he couldn't disobey them.

"We should split up. It'll be easier to find them." Changbin stated as he mingled with the crowd before Jisung could protest. He had to protect Hyunjin. He had to get him out before Jisung could find him.

Changbin passed through the mass of people on the dance floor. He remembered when Hyunjin used to love dancing. Did he still do it? Probably not.

He spotted a familiar figure sitting in the farthest booth. It was Hyunjin, but he wasn't alone. Across from him sat another guy. There was just something disgusting about him. He had female hookers sitting on each side of him as well as two bulk bodyguards who were standing not too far away. Was Hyunjin willing to do business with a guy like that?