Hickey - Minsung

Jisung woke up with a hickey. His head hurt, due to him drinking a little the night before.

He remembered going to Chan's birthday party with his boyfriend Minho. Jisung had some alcohol. Not much, but he wasn't used to it and he didn't have high tolerance. His memories were kind of blurry but he was sure Minho walked him back home.

So now, Jisung was standing in front of the mirror, thinking through his options. He had to hide his neck. If he used a scarf it would be suspicious, since it was pretty warm these days of the year. So, Jisung's only option was to use makeup to cover it. And he did.

Jisung walked into school as if nothing happened, but as soon as he met up with his friends - Felix and Hyunjin, he figured they know something because they were smirking.

"What?" Jisung asked.

"Nothing." His friends replied, chuckling.

"Seriously, tell me!" Jisung whined.

"It's just that you and Minho..." Felix started, smirking, but stopping there.

"Me and Minho what?" Jisung questioned, his face going a little pale.

"It's just... You ate each other's faces." Hyunjin snickered.

"Oops. Time for class. See you later, Jisungie." Felix announced and he and Hyunjin disappeared with the speed of light.

Before Jisung had any idea what was going on, he felt a hand on his waist and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, baby." Minho greeted.

"H-hey." Jisung stuttered.

He didn't know if he should ask, but he wanted to know what happened last night.

"Um, can you tell me what happened last night?" He finally got the courage to ask.

All he got in return was Minho chuckling.

"You don't remember?" The older questioned. He was smirking too. Just like Felix and Hyunjin did! It seemed like no one wanted to tell Jisung what happened.

During class, Jisung thought about last night. It was all he could think about. He tried his hardest to remember, but it wasn't working. He had to know what happened and how he got that hickey.

So, during class, he got a flashback.

Last night, after drinking what his good friends got him, and after the alcohol took effect, he remembered he danced. A sexy dance. And he got Minho to dance with him.

Oh God. No wonder his friends were acting like that.

Then, he and Minho made out on the couch. He remembered how it felt, where Minho touched him, where he kissed him...

But he couldn't remember anything about that hickey. His face was already red, from all the embarrassing stuff he remembered he did.

Jisung excused himself to the toilet. He needed to splash some water on his face. However, he didn't expect to meet his boyfriend in the toilets.

"Remembered yet?" Minho smirked.

"Uh, kind of. I can't remember how I got that hickey though." Jisung confessed, touching his neck shyly.

"Well, how about I remind you?" Minho smirked, closing on the distance between him and his boyfriend.

Jisung could only blush, his imagination running wild on all the things that Minho would do to him.