Part 45- What did that mean?

Ruby's POV

Dani and I were just looking into each others eyes, as if we were in a trance. I couldn't stop staring into them. They were a gorgeous crystal blue that could outshine any sky, even on the most amazing day. Even though I couldn't stop staring into them, I didn't want to anyway. I felt like I was in an amazing world just by looking at her stunning blue orbs of happiness.

Just as we were both looking at each other, there was a knock on my bedroom door. It opened a few seconds later; surprise, surprise it was Joe.

"Just thought i'd say goodnight now in case you were asleep later" he smiled.

"Ok" I said.

"So night" Joe said.

"Night" I said.

"Night, Mr Sugg" Dani said.

"Oh please, call me Joe" Joe chuckled. "Night"

With that, Joe left and it was back to being just me and Dani again.

I looked down at the air mattress she was going to sleep on, and I felt guilty. I didn't want her to have to sleep on something that looked so uncomfortable. For some reason I also didn't want to be that far away from her either.

"Do you want to sleep in here with me?" I asked, looking at her. "The air mattress doesn't look very comfy and there's plenty of room in here"

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course" I smiled. "Like I said, there's plenty of room"

"Thanks" she said and after a while we both got in.

****

It was the middle of the night. Dani was fast asleep next to me but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop looking at her. She was gorgeous.

I was starting to realise; I liked Dani more than a friend likes another friend. I thought of her more than that. So what did that mean for me, and most importantly, our friendship?

End of part 45

A/N:

Hi guys. Sorry this is bad. Love you all. Well, until next time!

Rachel x