Part 36- Take him with you

Joe's POV

I noticed Ruby was quite bored being stuck in the flat, talking to James. She needed to get out the flat, and I needed to sort out stuff around the flat, with new camera equipment being delivered. I had an idea.

"Ruby, can you come through here please?" I asked her from the kitchen.

Ruby's POV

"Ruby, can you come through here please?" Joe asked from the kitchen.

"Um, i'll be back in a minute" I said to James.

"I could come with you" he said.

"No, it's fine" I said, mentally groaning. "It's only me going through to the kitchen"

"Ok" he said. "If you're sure"

I sighed of relief internally and walked through to the kitchen.

"I'm here" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I need a favour" Joe said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Well, I have to stay here because my friend is bringing round some new camera equipment for me" he said.

"And where do I fit into this?" I asked, confused.

"I won't have time to get a food shop in" he said. "I was wondering, if I gave you the money for the bus and the food, could you get the food shop in please"

"Um, yeah sure" I said. "I could finally get some time to myself"

"Well, I actually thought that both you and James could go" he suggested. "Get you both out the house"

"Um, I can honestly easily just go on my own" I said.

"I know you can" Joe said. "I'm not saying you can't do it alone, but then James will be left on his own, so you know, he can go with you"

As much as I wanted to go on my own, I did have a heart; I did feel guilty at the thought of James being on his own, lonely.

"Ok" I said. "He can come with me"

"Good" Joe smiled. "Go get your shoes on and tell James. I'll get the money for you"

"Ok" I said, and walked through to my bedroom.

"Everything ok?" James asked.

"Yup. We're going to do the food shop" I said. "So get ready"

For some reason James was smiling hugely.

James' POV

Ruby walked back into the bedroom.

"Everything ok?" I asked her.

"Yup. We're going to do the food shop" Ruby said. "So get ready"

I couldn't help but let out a smile.

Some more time with Ruby! Maybe she liked me back?

End of part 36

A/N:

Hi guys. Sorry this is like a filler chapter. Wattpad decided to delete it so I had to type it up again, which is why it's a few hours later. Well, until next time!

Rachel x