Part 18- Friends

Ruby's POV

"Ruby!"

I groaned, covering my face in the open arms of my duvet.

"Ruby!"

Once again I chose to ignore the irritating noise   of Joe. I decided to continue enjoying being in bed, preparing to get some more sleep.

But unfortunately, more sleep wasn't permitted. There was a knock on the bedroom door, to which was opened straight after by Joe.

"Ruby" he said. "Come on, time to get up"

I looked at my phone; 7-04am. Was he having a laugh?!

"It's just after 7am" I groaned. "What the hell are you thinking?"

"We're meeting up with some of my friends at 9am" he said.

"We?" I asked from under the covers.

My cosy shelter didn't last for long. Soon enough, Joe has destroyed my ever lasting coziness, pulling the covers off me. 

"Yes, we" he said. "Come on, get dressed and come for some breakfast"

"Not hungry" I groaned.

"Then get dressed" he said.

"Not wanting to get dressed" I groaned again.

"Ruby, you're coming to meet my friends" joe said, sounding stern.

"Why?" I groaned, dragging the word out as much as I could.

I couldn't stand Joe. What made him think I'd be able to stand his friends if I couldn't even stand him?!

"Because" he said.

I sat up, getting annoyed with his voice droning on and on.

"Because isn't an answer" I said.

"If u meet them you might get to know me more" he said.

Joe was really starting to get on my nerves. I didn't like him. Why was he pushing this?!

"One: I don't wanna know you're friends" I spat, not being able to control my temper any longer. "And two: how stupid are you? Oh, I want her to get to know me so I'll take her to see all my friends. Wow you're so clever aren't you!"

"Cut the attitude" Joe said sternly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I said, raising my voice.

"I will!" He said.

"Why?!" I yelled. "What authority do you have to tell me what to do?!"

"I'm your dad!" He yelled back.

I got up out of bed.

"Get out!" I spat.

"Excuse me?" Joe asked, looking like he was at his wits end.

"I said get out!" I screamed, throwing a empty bottle at him, which just happened to be the closest thing for me to throw.

Joe closed the door and I slumped on the bed.

"Oh and Ruby. Get ready. I don't care about that stupid little outburst. You're coming. No ifs, ands, or buts" Joe said through the door and I heard footsteps go off in the distance.

I groaned loudly.

What was the point in me living with Joe?!

Now I had to meet his friends. Great!

End of part 18

A/N:

Hi guys. I apologise for this part being really bad. It was a filler part. But it was still bad sorry. Well until next time!

Rachel x