1.4

"katherine, they look the same to me." she had been deciding between two black dresses for fifteen minutes now. she gave me a glare before holding the first dress up one more time.

"just try them on,"i said and to my surprise she seemed to think it over before turning around to look at me.

"turn around." i gave her a small smile before turning around and covering my eyes. i heard her jumping around for what felt like forever, but then she finally gave me the okay to look again.

"what do you think?" she asked, twirling around a little.

"wow." i could see her blush at my comment. i stood up and grabbed her hand gently, softly pulling her to me. i leaned down and connected our lips, a small giggle escaping her before she kissed me back.

"you're beautiful," i told her as she took a breath before kissing me again. she pulled on my shirt and i rested my hands on her waist as i gripped the fabric of the dress. we started to walk slowly in the direction of her bed and i could feel her fingers playing with the buttons of my shirt as we gently laid down. holy fuck. i ran my hands up and down her side, feeling the goosebumps on her arms and thighs. one by one the buttons on my shirt popped open and i helped her with the last two as the fabric fell from my shoulders. the undershirt was lifted over my head, breaking the kiss briefly.

i took this opportunity to look at the beautiful girl underneath me, taking her all in. i brought my lips to her neck, sucking lightly enough to cause a reaction, but not hard enough to leave any marks. her fingers found their way to my hair as i brought my lips back to hers. i could feel the smile etched on her face as i kissed her, my hands finding the hem of her dress easily. i lifted the fabric of her dress up to uncover her stomach, the strain in my pants growing a little too fast. her fingers ran along the waist of my belt, fingering at the buckle slightly.

"you guys we need to go!" fucking calum. i heard the door swing wide open and i quickly pulled katie's dress down and stood up off the bed, turning towards his voice. he just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, glaring at me. i glanced over to katie and she was blushing, obviously holding back a giggle.

"do you know what knocking is, mate?" i asked as i picked my shirts up off the floor. he rolled his eyes and scolded me before saying our uber was waiting. katie stood up and helped me button my shirt before grabbing her phone and skipping out towards the front door. not kidding, she was literally skipping with glee. i ran a hand through my hair before meeting everyone in the living room. we all rushed outside to catch our uber, ashton giving me a knowing look. the drive was quick to aiden and dan's new flat, the building looking pretty classy for them. i texted them that we were here and aiden quickly came to let us in.

"you guys came!" he exclaimed, obviously already a few drinks in. we all walked into the crowded flat, following aiden to the kitchen. he poured all of us shots, katie downing hers quickly. so that was the plan tonight, then. he poured her another and turned to me as she chatted with calum about rose.

"so how's that working out for you?" he asked me, following my gaze to katie.

"none of your business," i mumbled as she smiled at me. she held out a shot glass and i excused myself from aiden's conversation to take the drink.

"let's dance!" she yelled over the music, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor. i set my hands on her waist gently as she moved around, her hands resting on my chest. her fingers messed with the buttons teasingly and i gave her a smile before kissing her cheek. we danced to tons of different songs, a smile never leaving her face. i heard someone yelling over the music, grabbing my attention. i turned towards the sound to see that kid again, of course.