Epilogue

8 YEARS LATER

My eyes fluttered open to meet the bright sunshine, signalling the start of a brand new day. I felt someone spooning me from behind and I rolled over to face Tyler. He groaned a little in his sleep.

"Don't move," he mumbled sleepily.

I chuckled. "Get up, Tyler. It's already nine. Regan has school."

He murmured something like "tell her to walk", rubbing his eyes sleepily. I gasped, giving him a mock-angry look.

"What kind of father are you? Do you not know? Today's a special day!" I yelled in his ear. He winced and yawned, stretching. I couldn't help but notice the way his muscles flexed. Damn, I had a hot husband.

"Yeah I know, let's wake the birthday girl up," he said, his voice husky.

"They're probably awake already. They won't need our help," I said, smiling seductively. "So, I was thinking maybe we could have a little fun right now."

He moaned at the back of his throat and his eyes filled with lust. I grinned at his reaction and straddled him, crashing my lips onto his.

Then the door slammed open.

"Mummy! Daddy! Summer spat on my Barbie!"

Tyler laughed and pulled away, before lifting up that little bouncy girl. She took her father's golden hair and grew it to cute curls and had my brown eyes. She pouted at Tyler and he chuckled again, kissing her forehead.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny! Summer spat! Spat, Daddy! SPAT! On my Fashionista Barbie!" She cried, tugging at his hair.

"Regan, calm down, please. Auntie Sophia and Alexis and Uncle Liam are coming! Aunt Tiara too, dearie. I'll go get you changed," I said firmly. Regan pouted again and I chuckled, pulling my beloved baby to my chest. She nuzzled into my neck and wrapped her little arms around me.

"Please, please make Summer stop doing that," she whispered. I patted her back and smiled at her lovingly. Tyler came over and hugged her from behind,so that all of us were in somewhat a group hug.

"She's just a baby and it's her birthday, sweetheart. But I'll make sure she doesn't touch your Barbies okay? But next time, you've gotta be a great sister and lend her them," I said, grinning.

"I'll be the bestest sister!" She said firmly.

I pressed my lips to her forehead before leaving her with Tyler and heading to the next door bedroom to get Summer.

You must be wondering, what the hell is happening?

I'll pick up where I left off.

Tyler had proposed to me the moment I got my college forms after graduation. We got married when we were 21 and in that very year, we had Regan. Then three years later, it was Summer. Today was Summer's one-year birthday and everyone was coming to celebrate.

Summer was sleeping peacefully in her crib, a little drool on her chin. I smiled when I saw her;it was hard not to. Her fair skin was flawless and was smooth to touch. It was amazing to be a baby.

I cradled her in my arms and pressed my lips to her cheek. She shifted a little and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw that it was her mummy. I nuzzled my nose with her then whispered, "Happy Birthday, Summer Angela Thomas."

She gave a cute giggle which was infectious. I kissed her forehead again, before bringing her out to the dining table and setting her down on the baby chair.

Then the doorbell rang.

And rang and rang and rang and rang and...you get the idea.

I groaned.