Chapter 10

This is gonna be my 1st author's note since my cousin keeps hogging the ANs. Im gonna create an account and write a book that should be rated R so if you're old enough do read it i'll be posting the account name soon.And Ash, your profile pic sucks. Go get a new one

-ALEX

Suck it up Tris.You're just jealous of unicorns and that you dont have fur like them. -Ashley :)

I have revealed 4 letters of his name YAY. the next couple of chapters will be honestly fun to write :)

Here's Chapter 10 and hope you enjoy :)

_____________________________

Chapter 10

Two weeks later, I found myself in my bedroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

What had happened so far? I had told Sophia my past, well, at least the part where my parents divorced. I wasn't ready to tell her about the abuse. She was honestly shocked and kept hugging me and she even cried at one point, saying that I didn't deserve it. Tyler was understanding and they both promised not to spill the beans to anyone, and I trusted them without a second thought.

What was I doing now? Dylan had asked me on a second date (mini spazz!) and I didn't have a single idea where we were going, again. He had kept apologising for the 'horrible' first date and I just laughed it off telling him not to worry and he was honestly being stupid. The date was fabulous and the fight was slowly being erased from my mind. It wasn't a big deal anymore.

Suddenly my Blackberry beeped with a text.

'cmg in 5 mins,princess.hope u're ready :) and if u arent,u could always go naked ;);)' It was from Dylan. I rolled my eyes at boys and their imaginary visions.

'In ur dreams dickhead.' I texted him back, smiling.

'All the time ;)' he replied in less than 5 seconds. I laughed at his reply, then quickly went downstairs to wait for him.

He drove into the street punctually and I smiled at him as I walked out of the door. I slid into the seat next to him as he looked me down appreciatively. He leant forward and gave me a kiss that left me dizzy.

"You look edible," he commented, raising an eyebrow sexily.

"And you look just okay," I teased, smirking and looking out of the window. Then he dug his finger into my ribs, making me cry out. He laughed, obviously enjoying this type of torture.

"I dare you to say that again! I, Dylan Miller, is the hottest guy on earth! Say that or I'll tickle you to death!" he exclaimed, tickling me again. I screamed, laughing as tears fell.

"DYLAN MILLER IS THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH! THERE I SAID IT!" I shrieked. Then suddenly he stopped and I saw him staring at someone walking down the street. I turned to look at his direction and realised that Tyler and Alexis were on the pavement, staring at us incredulously, obviously heard me say that Dylan was the hottest guy on Earth. What were they doing together?  Wasn't Alexis his ex? What were they doing together? For some stupid reason, my heart sank and I felt horrible and...betrayed? I shook my head, trying to clear the feelings and smiled weakly at them.

But before I could witness their reaction, the car i was in suddenly sped off and I realised that Dylan had started the car already. I glanced at him and he was chuckling quietly to himself.

'What the hell? You made me scream that you are the hottest guy on Earth and then you drive off like that with Tyler and Alexis on the street just metres away? What are you? Mental?" I yelled over the rushing wind. He was speeding way past the limit. He didn't answer, just kept on chuckling, which turned to full laughter. I grumbled under my breath and folded my arms, sliding down my seat so that I couldn't see past the dashboard.