Chapter 3

So first off: tanks,vera,tanks .____.

then secondly, I'd like to thank those two awesome people who voted for my story :) and of course, the 27 people who read it :))) Pleaseplease commentvotefan :DDDD LOVEYA <3

Btw, I have found out that my best friend wants to write this story with me too :) He's more sick in the head than me, so if ever the need for...passionate scenes, he knows just what to write :P And he's older than me so I guess it's pretty legal for him to know this kind of stuff. and no he's not hot so dont bother hitting on him. He wants to be called Alex but whatever ~.~

I'll just list some stuff he likes:

)Annoying and tickling me, eating, sleeping, erm soccer?, unicorns, piglets, flying pigs, harry potter <3, emma watson <3, Kpop, stealing my food and that's about it.

So if you have any comments for any of those type of parts, do direct them to our dear 'Alex' (that name totally doesnt fit him) and not me because I try my best to avoid reading these type of scenes :P

Picture on the right is of Sophia Mackenzie played by Annasophia Robb, my all-time favourite child actor who was our beloved bubblegum girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and in Bridge of Terabithia :))))

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO SEE SOMEONE TORTURED I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER, OR AT LEAST, THE PART WHERE THE TORTURE IS.

_____________________________________________

Chapter 3

Andrew.

Andrew Evans. Oh my God. Just when I thought I'd gotten rid of him, that he was gone for life, here he was, sitting in front of me, smiling and chatting like we were good old friends. But i knew otherwise. His eyes were shining and I tried not to flinch at his creepy smile. I couldn't take it. He was back. My heart was thudding painfully against my chest and the tears were threatening to spill. I had to get out of here. I had to get out of here.

"I think Hailey and I need to have a talk outside...you know, catch up with each other a bit," he suddenly said, grinning at his friends then shooting me the same grin which half-hid his actual intention. My mind told me to scream no and run away but then again, half the school was in the cafeteria, I couldn't do that. I was having a mini fight with myself. Then Andrew decided it for me.

He placed his hand on mine and gave me the look I knew so well. It was oblivious to others, but when I was so close to him, I knew it was that look that meant that if i didn't listen to him, I was going to regret it big time. And who knew if I could take anymore?

I glanced at Dylan, a pleading look on my face, but I guess he didn't sense it and instead, he did the sexy smile thing at me which made my already twisted stomach spin even more. Not helping, I tried to give him the message through my eyes. But it was hopeless.

My gaze darted up to Tyler and I saw him looking at me, his face tense and eyes scary. Then his face softened when he saw my expression. But i didn't see if he understood me, because the next moment, I was pulled away by Andrew...out of the cafeteria.

He just dragged me along, his grip on my wrist could stop all the blood from reaching my hands. He didn't speak. Before I knew it, he turned and stopped round the corner at the back of the school. It was a dark alley, and completely deserted. The floor was strewn with empty cans and litter. It was the perfect place to do what he did best...where nobody could hear or see us.

Then suddenly he pinned me against the wall, my head making contact with the bricks and shooting a familiar dull pain into my mind. I whimpered. He hands had a vice-like grip on my arms and his face was so close to mine. His eyes were twinkling and the smile on his face was making my heart race in a bad way. He cocked his head a little and I looked away, unable to look into that face of death.