Chapter 25

This is a short chapter. But a scary one actually ;) SIt TIGHT

________________

"Oh my God! His British accent! That makes him ten times hotter!" Sophia swooned as she mock-fainted after looking at Alex Pettyfer's face and hearing him say "my uncle is a very secretive man".

I laughed at her drama and continued watching Alex Rider.

Sophia had invited me and Tiara over for a sleepover that day but Tiara couldn't make it so that left both of us. We were seated in front of her TV, gobbling down chips and taking in the action before us.

Tyler had gone to work at some part-time job as a bartender in a nearby club.

My phone beeped and Sophia sent me a warm smile, probably knowing who it was. I looked down at my phone and felt a warm blush creep up to my face.

'Hey, its break time. Miss u alrdy :( Luv u :)' -Tyler.

'Don't wear that out :D cmon dun moon abt! You're a bartender! Go bartend sm1 ;)'

'That's not even a word -.-'

'Do I care? :D'

'Nope. Ok gotta go! Luv ya :*'

'Haha luv u 2 boyfriend'

'Luv u more!'

'Go bartend!'

'Whatevr.'

I laughed out loud and Sophia gave me a strange look. I coughed, trying to cover the laugh.

"It's Tyler, right?" She said, smirking. I blushe and nodded.

"You two are the cutest couple ever!" She sighed happily, leaning back against the sofa and popping a chip into her mouth.

"Well, you and Justin are the cutest couple to me," I teased, smiling. She blushed.

We spent the rest of the night having an Alex Pettyfer marathon and eating until we were bloated. We teased each other endlessly about our perfect boyfriends.

Suddenly, at around midnight, my phone rang. I grinned.

"That must be Tyler," I said, happily grabbing my phone.

But I frowned at the caller I'd. It wasn't Tyler, but Tyler's mom. What in the world was she calling me for?

I pressed 'Answer' and put the phone in my ear.

"Hey, Mrs Thomas," I greeted her.

But her reply was unexpected.

"H-Hailey!" She cried. I froze, unsure what to make of the situation. I heard her sniffing on the other end of the line.

"Mrs Thomas? A-Are you okay?" I asked her, concerned.

"H-He...He..."

"Who, Mrs Thomas?" I prompted her. Sophia gave me a curious look and I shrugged in response.

"It's Tyler, sweetheart..."

My eyes turned wide and my chest tightened.

"What happened to Tyler?" I asked immediately, panic settling in.

"H-He..."

'Please tell me, Mrs Thomas!" I cried, feeling a tear escape.

"Tyler's in the hospital..."

I gulped.

"H-He's just there to visit T-Tiara right? Nothing's happened, right?" I sounded more like convincing myself.

"No, sweetheart. Something did happen."

I braced myself for the worst and squeezed my eyes, trying to block the breaking dam of tears.

"He's bleeding everywhere and he's not waking up, sweetheart. He's not--"

But the phone skittered onto the floor before she could finish her sentence. It had slipped out of my hand.

I slid down the sofa and sat, staring blankly at Alex Pettyfer's face, which I'd been swooning over just a phone call away.

"What happened, Hailey?" Sophia's voice was panicky as she held my face, speaking to me urgently.

"We have to get to the hospital," I whispered in a daze.

I didn't really know what was going on, because my mind was full of repetitions of the exact same thing:

Tyler was possibly dead.

_______________

To make things worse for you (hehehehehe), the epilogue is a funeral. For whom? ;);) Think about it and don't kill me for the bad chapter :P

All the more a faster wait to Only Love can Mend our Broken Pasts!

That required a whole lot of typing. Why don't we shorten it to Broken Pasts? Or the Girl with Wings? Or something like that. Bleh.

-Ashley

PS: time to keep you hanging on tight for the next chapter.

Keep in mind:

WHO WILL DIE IN THE END??

Forever Etched in my Heart (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara