Chapter 14

Hey everyone :) Do take time to look at those music videos  i've posted on the left :D Amazing songs :) Anyway, i was thinking about editing the story after completing it but yeah, that's still a long long time to go buddies! STICK WITH ME :) Thanks to those who have recently fanned :))

________________________________

Chapter 14

Sophia was lying on her sleeping bag, one arm below her cheek, the other hugging Tiara's ginormous Pooh bear tightly. She even swung a leg over it. Tiara was still in a sitting position, leaning against the sofa, the popcorn bowl still in her hands, but her eyes shut. Both were breathing deeply. I stood up, got the remote, and switched off the TV. Tom Cruise's face blinked out. Tiara's bedroom was made comfier with a a whole bunch of thick mattresses stacked around her bed like the princess and the pea, and throwing in a newborn baby's worth of stuffed toys. I smiled at the adorable sleeping faces they made while sleeping but I couldn't sleep. I glanced at the clock: 11.58 pm.

The day had been really fun. We spent the afternoon in the pool they had, then proceeded on to having a Halo competition. We made Tiara's room a huge mess before ordering the pizza and laughing and eating while watching Mission Impossible. Tyler had left us then, saying he didn't want to be in a room with a bunch of girls who squealed at Tom Cruise's face. Believe me, he wasn't my type. And now the two of them were sound asleep after the third Mission Impossible show, sleeping through the Ghost Protocol. I had watched the show about a million times before so I shut the TV off.

What was I going to do now? I couldn't sleep definitely; I should have reduced my caffeine intake. I stood up, grabbed a handful of popcorn and manoeuvred my way across the sleeping figures and opened the door. What now?

I decided to visit the Thomas's library and maybe read myself to sleep. I tiptoed my way to the staircase and headed up to the third floor...and walked right into a huge rock wall. I fell backwards but a strong pair of arms grabbed my waist and pulled me up. I gasped, my heart pounding. Was this a burglar? Oh my God! Shit Shit! I tried to wiggle out of the man's arms, but he was too strong for me.

"Hey, hey! It's me, Hails! Tyler!"

I stopped struggling and sighed in relief as the moonlight from upstairs illuminated half of his face. He looked slightly amused. Then I realised something that made me blush really deep.

He wasn't wearing a shirt.

Damn, that boy was delectable. His nicely-sculpted six pack was mouth-watering and I couldn't believe I was inches away from that toned chest! The V at his abdomen was leading to his anatomy, which was not very modestly hidden by a pair of dark blue boxers. I gulped slightly as he let me go.

"You okay?" he asked in concern. I nodded mutely.

"What were you doing? Shouldn't you be asleep?" he whispered, his hot breath fanning across my cheek.

"I couldn't sleep. Wanted to get a book or something," I replied softly. He chuckled quietly, before holding my arm and tugging me upstairs. He opened a brightly-lit room and I couldn't stop the grin that came to my face.

This was Tyler Thomas's room.

It was covered head to toe in basketball posters and to the corner was a glass cabinet filled with trophies of all size, mostly gold in colour, and large medals scattered on the floor. His bed wasn't made and was scattered with a few clothes. The desk at the corner had books anda papers all over. I leant forward to examine one of the medals.

2010 Basketball National Championships

Best U-15 Player

I suppressed a 'wow' and just gazed at Tyler with wide eyes. He grinned proudly, before turning to his desk. He got Wuthering Heights and flung it to me. I caught it with my athletic reflexes.