Chapter 4

I have granted Alex permission to edit anything in the story except the plot. I dunno if that's completely wise....but i hope he doesnt make me raise the rating to R or something.

Anyway, I'm in school now and Vera is gone for volleyball competition (jy!) and the class is half empty and i'm #foreveralone and after this is some Research test and you are so dammit lucky you dont need to take it Keh :( I didnt study :/

Ok enough ranting:) PLEASEPLEASE leave a comment or vote once you read this story or better, fan me :) But right now, all i hope for is comments ><

Thanks thanks :))))))

Picture of Dylan Miller on the right, played by Zac Efron, our Wildcat captain from High School Musical and the star of 17 Again :)

____________________

Recap

Because when I opened the door to my home after school, I saw my mum making out with an unfamiliar man.

Chapter 4

"Mum?!" I felt that word slip out of my mouth before I could control it. My body was tensed up and I was trying not to puke.

The guy pulled away from the kiss, looking really embarrassed and my mum's hair was messy. She was blushing deeply and half-glaring at me because I interrupted their intimate moment. But i didn't care. She had a boyfriend and didn't tell me? The man was around her age, with messy brown hair and a little bit of stubble. He had those type of body that once belonged to a hot celebrity who worked out all day long. I could see the muscular arms underneath his sleeves. His eyes were a deep brown.

"Erm..hi," he greeted me half-heartedly, quickly pushing himself back into a sitting position on the couch. My mum straightened herself too. I ignored him and glared at my mum.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," I said icily.

"Do i have to tell you everything?" she retorted, crossing her arms. God, she was even more like a hormonal teenager like me. I was beginning to see why my father divorced her. I felt hatred boil up in me.

"I'm your daughter, if you forgot, and I think i ought to know if my biological father is going to be replaced," I answered back into her face. The man was looking really awkward now.

"Right, so, I was supposed to tell you that your f*cking father wanted to divorce me? I was supposed to tell you that he was cheating on me with that slut from the bar? We both only found out after seeing him with her!"she yelled.

"Firstly, don't try to deny that you didn't fight with Dad for the past weeks before you divorced. I heard it. Every night, Mum. Every freaking night. Secondly, Amelia isn't some slut from the bar. She's kind and caring and motherly and reasonable, certainly the complete opposite of you. And Dad fell in love with her at the school he was teaching in! Don't change facts just to support your crap!" I shouted. My mum was about to open her mouth to speak but I cut her off, turning to the man.

"You. I don't care who you are and who you want to be, but you talk to me right now. Upstairs." I hissed, jerking my head to the staircase.

"No!" My mum shrieked. Her boyfriend looked undecided and certainyl very awkward. "Richard, sit here and listen to this b*tch talk."

"You gave me a hell of a life and you want me to be grateful for you?! Ever put yourself in my shoes? You fought with Dad in front of me when I was so damn young and didn't even try to be discrete about it, much less comfort me when I ran back to my bed crying. You know who did that? Dad. Who brought me to school everyday and told me to take care? Dad. Who brought me to the hospital and bothered to visit me after that? Dad. Who comforted me when he found out about Andrew f*cking Evans? Dad! It was all Dad! Never once was it you!" I just blurted all this out in front of a complete stranger. Two complete strangers actually. My mum didn't seem to know me anymore. The tears were spilling down my face. The man was softly whispering to my mum, telling her to calm down. But my mum was far from doing that.