Chapter 6

I'm really sorry i can't update earlier and I think that's one of the reasons some people give up reading this half way >< But i do hope it's better after this is completed ^^ I can only upload only wednesdays and the weekends :// Every other day, I either have training or tuition or my mum just won't let me touch the computer. I know I have a sad life. And passing this story over to Alex's hands is like jumping off the cliff. This story would have to be turned to R-rated instead of PG 13 with that corrupted mind of his.

I do hope you guys can try to be patient even though it's kinda hard because I feel that too sometimes when I read other books on Wattpad too :P And do forgive me if I accidentally use some phrases from other books since I've been poring over them for the past few days, it's only natural that I accidentally spill them >< BUT I'll try to take notice :) AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES MUAXMUAX AND MUAX :D

and ahem...there's team tyler and dylan? Oh wow ._.

_________________________________

Chapter 6

I slammed the car door shut and stared ahead, taking deep breaths, thinking over what Andrew had told me. He would take the thing I loved most and never give it back? What was that supposed to mean? I won't love anyone, except Dylan of course, but Andrew was so protective of him he wouldn't break Dylan's heart, then what the hell was he talking about? I rubbed my forehead trying to ease the impending headache. Mind=blown, i thought dully.

Some fried food would help. Definitely. My stomach grumbled at the thought of fries and maybe a milkshake, and of course the cookies Dylan's mum baked. I smiled at the thought of Dylan. I couldn't wait for Friday! I stifled a squeal of excitement and sighed happily before starting up the car.

I knew just where to go.

Fifteen minutes later, I stopped outside my favourite restaurant. They sold the best fries the world has ever eaten and I couldn't wait to satify my stomach. I got a large packet and a large vanilla milkshake before sitting down and opening up the paper bag of cookies. The aroma was overwhelming and I couldn't help but finish all the food in five minutes flat. I sipped the milkshake, thinking about Friday's date and wondering if Dylan would kiss me.

"Hey, sweetheart."

I snapped out of my daydream and looked up to see an unfamiliar man hovering above me He looked like a biker guy, with heavily-muscled arms and tattooes that covered every inch of his skin. He was giving me the creepiest smile ever seen. I tried to stop my heart from racing in fear.

"Hey yourself," I said, surprised at how calm my voice sounded. I grabbed my milkshake and stood up, making a move to push past the dude. But he grabbed my arm, making goosebumps rise on my skin and gave me a slight push, making me fall back into the cushioned seats.

"Why don't we make this simple in case we attract too much attention?" he said, smirking, making my skin crawl. His hand rubbed up and down my arm as he sat down, and I forced myself not to puke up at him. I scooted to the very end of the seats but he came in closer. Oh great, Hailey. Now you got yourself cornered.

"Get lost," I said, but my voice came out shaky.

"Oh, but we don't want it, do we? Why don't we go over to somewhere more private?" he suggested, smiling. I caught the glint in his eye and gulped. He kept moving in closer, forcing my head to lean backwards and hit the metal railing. His hand stroked my collarbone and I felt bile rise in my throat. Oh God, Hailey! Say something to make him go away before he does something awful! Move that dumbass mouth of yours! You have such a stupid smart mouth all the time and now you're lost for words?! Speak up Hailey Taylor! Speak the f*ck up! He's going to rape you already! Move--