Chapter 7

DOUBLE CHAPTER = DOUBLE WHAMMY ^^ 

On the right is my the motivational, inspirational video called...

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS :DDDD

Just watch it :) It serves for good entertainment :P IF YOU THINK YOU'RE YOUNG AT HEART, CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON! YAAAAAAY<3

_______________________________ 

The week passed by in a blur, and before I knew it, it was Friday.

I sat in front of the dresser, looking at my reflection, physically and mentally exhausted to the limit. I slouched over and put my head in my hands and used my palms to cover my banshee-like shriek. 

I couldn't take it anymore! I had spent the last hour flipping through my outfits in the wardrobe, repeating the same action over and over again, but I found NOTHING. Maybe I was nervous? Or simply screwed up? Why didn't I have a decent dress?!

I was so damn tempted to walk out of the bedroom and ask my mum for a dress, but we weren't on very good terms. When I came home from the hospital that day, she gave me the cold shoulder and didn't speak to me at all. She disappeared at mealtimes and came back late at night while I did my homework in my bedroom. It's impossible to do algebra when the room next door is occupied by a pair of drunkards having loud sex, accompanied by deafening screams and moans. Why can't she have sex downstairs, on the sofa?! Don't they know that this house isn't only occupied by the two of them? But the loud sex part wasn't the worst.

Sometimes, if my mum liked him enough, the guy would stay over and I'd see him downstairs the next day, eating MY cereal with MY milk on MY chair. But yesterday morning, when I went downstairs, I was greeted with the sight of a hairy man in his naked glory with my mum touching his...thing. I screamed bloody murder and raced up the stairs back into my bedroom, breathing heavily against the double-locked door. I didn't dare to exit the room until two hours later. The two were gone and I took advantage of their absence and raced to school, occasionally shooting furtive glances backwards as though some naked dude would come running through the street with my mum with him. It sounds crazy, but that's what seeing a full-grown man's penis does to you.

I pushed away all thoughts of my mum and her one-night stands and sighed in defeat. The date was in two hours and if I didn't find anything to wear soon, I was screwed.

Then an idea struck me.

Sophia! Oh my God, why didn't I think of her earlier? She was a fashionista, as I heard from Alexis, and she knew just what to wear to any event. It didn't show in her checkered outfits, but she knew fashion.

I quickly dialled her number and held the phone up to my ear, half-praying that she didn't have a voicemail like Tyler's. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh my gosh, Sophia, you have GOT to help me quickly," I pleaded, not even caring about her reaction to hearing a begging friend over the phone.

"What's the emergency?" She answered quickly.

"I have a date in 2 hours and I don't have anything to wear!" I half-yelled into the phone.

"Two hours?! Why didn't you call me earlier you idiot? I'm coming over in five. You can count it."

Then she hung up and I paced the room, nervous like shit. What if she didn't come on time? What if she brought something I didn't like? And I'd end up wearing something that resembled a grandma to a date with one of the hottest guys on earth?

Then the doorbell rang and I sprang out of the room, mumbling a short prayer of thanks, and answered the door. Sophia pushed past me, her face determined, dragging me along with her as I stumbled behind her and she marched upstairs. 

Forever Etched in my Heart (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें