Chapter 5

Hey everybuddeh :) I was hoping for more reads >< which means  it's time for more dedications and promoting :P OKOK time to try it out then :P

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT >< I would really appreciate it!!! I hope you can stick to this story until the end :) I have everything planned out >:D

Picture to the right is of Tiara Thomas (Tyler's sister who will play an important part in the story later on) played by Dakota Fanning :), Jane in Twilight Volturi and one of the most celebrated young actresses ^^

_______________________________________

Chapter 5

"Hailey?"

I felt numb and the lump forming in my throat didn't help. I was frozen in place, rooted to the spot in my sitting position. Andrew had pulled back to stare at my wound in horror, at least to other people, it seemed to look like it, but I knew better. There was a glint in his eyes. He knew what he was doing to me. My heart was racing. I could vaguely feel Dylan's arm on my shoulder, pulling me to him and then pulling down my top to cover the wound.

"Hailey?" his voice sounded like it was miles away.

Oh God, my secret was out. My secret was out. My secret was out.

"Hailey?" I felt him shaking me gently. Then I looked up into those bottomless blue eyes and stifled a sob.

"Hailey, who did this to you?" he whispered. I could sense everyone looking at me and I gulped. I had to lie, even to this super hot guy just inches away from me.

"It was a fight I had back at my old school," I explained hoarsely, using my most convincing voice. Time to turn vulnerable Hailey. I stopped my lips from turning upwards at Andrew's furious expression. I knew just what he wanted. He wanted everyone to know that someone at home was hurting me and everyone would be so scared they would run away. It's only my first day at school, I hadn't made any true friends, not even Tyler or Sophia. I wasn't going to give him that. I sweared to myself that no one would know about this.

"A fight? With whom?" he even looked remarkably angry and I tried not to laugh. God, what was happening to me? Was I becoming sadistic or something? Seeing other people express their care and concern for me?

"Just an ex-boyfriend," I mumbled, faking a sniff. Well, that part wasn't completely a lie. Andrew Evans was my boyfriend. I was stupid enough to devote myself to him.

"I'm going to kill him." Dylan looked murderous. "Give me his number, Hailey. I'm going to kill him."

Whoa whoa whoa say what? I had to back track quickly. Andrew was shooting me a glare I knew too well. It meant shut up or you wish you'd never been born. I felt the all-too-familiar tingles down my back and the pain I had suffered was coming back in flashes of nightmares and bad memories.

"No...no, Dylan. It's nothing. He was drunk that night. He didn't know what he was doing. Don't be so reckless," I quickly said, trying to calm him down.

The cheerleaders were staring at us, shocked and confused and the jocks looked lie fishes out of the water.

"Guys, I think we can leave now. I mean, you know..." one of the boys suggested quietly, giving an uncomfortable look as he trailed off. The cheerleaders gave a quick nod and shot me a look of curiosity and sympathy because walking off. I hated it when people did that to me. I didn't need their sympathy!

Andrew was the last to walk towards the door and hope bubbled inside of me when I realised that he was leaving. But he didn't cross the threshold. He shut the door behind him and sat in front of me while Dylan pulled me to him and I tried to ignore the tingles in all the places he was touching me.