Chapter 16

I squirmed under him, trying to pry off his grip on my arms against the wall. He was seriously mental and...excited. I could...um...feel it. His hand was trying to push aside my panties, his breathing laboured. I let out a muffled scream again.

He started to pull up my dress past my hips and I did the last thing I had never thought I'd do to Dylan before that night.

I raised my knee and nearly sighed in relief that it made contact with his hard member.

He yelled in pain and his grip on me loosened as he fell backwards onto the grass, clutching his groin and rolling around in pain.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt tears pooling in my eyes. There was a lump in my throat as I quickly adjusted my dress and briskwalked back to party, trying to make it seem like nothing had happened.

I felt used and...dirty. He forced himself on me and he almost touched me! Why couldn't I have got away before that? Why? I felt a tear spill and impatiently wiped it away as I stepped into the house again, wiping away the image of Dylan's lust-filled eyes. I felt vulnerable and just...used. I was trembling slightly.

I pushed past the crowd and found Sophia kissing that French boy Justin. I found a small smile on my lips despite the circumstances. At least someone had their happily ever after. I decided to leave them and set off to find Tyler.

He was leaning over the poker table, his hair messy and his sleeves rolled up. He was aiming with that poker stick thing, and I must say, he looked photo-worthy right now.

I approached him, tears streaming down my face now. Thank goodness I didn't put on too much mascara or I'd look like a raccoon.

"Tyler," I whispered, tapping him.

He turned around, momentarily distracted and gave me a smile which turned into a frown when he noticed I was crying. He held my shoulders supportively, gazing at me intensely.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He murmured, using his thumb to wipe away a stray tear.

"C-could you send me home?" I mumbled, biting my lip.

He looked slightly confused, but nodded.

"Guys, I'm calling it a day!" He called over his shoulder to his friends.

They nodded reluctantly as Tyler brought me away, his arm still around me protectively, shooting me worried glances as we walked to the entrance.

"You wanna call Sophia?" He asked, stroking my cheek.

"N-no, it's okay," I whispered, thinking about how Sophia was making out with the boy of her dreams. I smiled slightly.

"Okay." He nodded, opening the door of his car to let me in. I slid into the seat, hugging myself, desperately trying to wipe all traces of Dylan off me.

We stopped at my house and I pushed open the car door, turning back to say 'thanks" or 'bye' to Tyler when I saw him get out of his car too.

"Tyler?" I asked, confused.

"Just let me walk you up, okay? Then maybe you could tell me what's wrong," he said, smiling.

"I-It's okay. I j-just...I--" I stammered, hesitant to tell him what's going on.

"You don't want to tell me what happened back at the party because it's really bad and you don't know if I'll judge you when I know of it," he said almost immediately. I froze, surprised. He literally spoke my mind.

I couldn't speak. I mean, what was I supposed to say? "Yeah, I don't trust you at all because your my best friend. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Just leave me alone!"? Yeah, I don't think so.