Chapter 11

You're gonna hate me. I have been having a completely uncooperative stomach since last night's dinner where I went out to eat some French cuisine and I ingested SNAILS (escargot). Usually m y stomach can take everything and anything...well except for snails, as I found out. And now I'm at home, moping around and watching the London Olympics Opening ceremony replay :P Not that I'm complaining~ Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is SO PRETTY :O:O:O Okay so, as i was saying, i'm having a bad stomach ache and I cant type much. So do forgive me if this chapter isn't supposed to be as stomach-churning as possible because if MY stomach churns anymore, I can be a world-class washing machine. That was random. Okay, cut short the rant and THANKS FOR FANNING EVERYBODY! <3

____________________________

Recap:

"A-Andrew, my house was right round the corner," I stammered, still trembling.

" I know," he replied, smiling.

Then suddenly he pulled over and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me roughly out of the car. I cried out as pain shot up my wrists. He dragged me to the side of the road adn into a dark alley between two large buildings. He pulled me deeper in and I tried not to scream at the vice-like grip he had on my arms. Finally he stopped and pushed me to the wall, making my head hit the bricks and the pain shot into my brain, making me whimper.

And he stood over me, the moonlight illuminating the twinkle in his eyes and that malicious smile of his as his fist came down.

Chapter 11

It made contact with my jaw and I cried out in pain as my head whipped to the left. I immediately brought my hand up to gently massage the bruise but before I could do so, he grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the wall, the contact making my skin scrape off and my bones begin to hurt. He leant in really close and I could smell a tinge of alcohol.

"You haven't got to apologising yet, Hailey," he whispered. I whimpered and turned away, trying to avoid the glint in his eyes. But he grabbed my cheek with his other hand, his thumb roughly pressing on the large bruise and forced me to look at him. This boy was mad. He was a psycho.

"I'm not going to apologise, Andrew!" I hissed through the pain, trying to keep my dignity. Wrong reply. He clenched his fists, face livid and brought it down to my side, making me scream. Shut up, Hailey. Shut up...

"You broke my heart...you pay," he snarled, pushing a hand down his sweater. I clutched at my stomach, trying not to look at him and his crazed face. But the pause was too long. I looked up just in time to see him fish out a short dagger, its blade sharp and shiny under the moonlight. I froze, my heart ricocheting off my chest, the blood pounding in my ears.

All those times it was just beatings and now he had a knife. A freaking knife. I stared up at him in horror, my stomach aching dully. He leered at me before bending down to face me, making me whimper at the close proximity.

"Look who's got a knife, Hailey? Don't want to act all high and mighty now, do we? Want to know just what I can do with this little blade here?" he grinned. I flinched away as he brought the blade near my face. He used the thumb on the blade to gently caress my cheek, towards my eyes and the scream rose in my throat but was stuck in my mouth, unable to escape.

"I could slowly sink this into your stomach..." I squirmed, trying to get away, but his other hand gripped my arm into place.

"...and watch the blood rush out and see you scream in pain..." I felt the tears pooling as I heard his words. Ignore him, Hailey, ignore him! He's just trying to make you scared!

"...Then pull it out slowly and watch you look so weak. Then I could bring the knife up to your neck..." his words, instead of being drowned out, were ringing in my ears like a fire bell. I squeezed my eyes shut as the tears began to flow down my face and my chest rose up and down as I sobbed quietly.

"...and--" he brought his hand up to his neck and did a slicing motion. That's when I snapped.

"Please, Andrew...Please, don't..."

"Too late, Taylor." He sneered. Then his hand switched to holding the knife and he brought it to my cheek and the blade sunk into my skin as blood seeped through the wound. I screamed, trying to shove him off me.

"Andrew! Please!" I whimpered.

He slashed down my face and I slumped against the wall, my face stinging and hurting badly. Then before I could move, he brought his knife down onto my stomach and thrust it into my skin.

I froze.

The blade sunk deeper and deeper and my body was numb with pain. The tears kept streaming down my face as my eyes widened. I clutched my stomach, pulling the knife out and screamed, sobbing uncontrollably. Andrew leant towards me and I turned away from the monster, my tears stinging my face wound.

"Time for step two, hmm?"

I could hardly hear him. I was bent over, exhausted from the pain, pressing my stomach wound, trying to stop it from bleeding anymore. My clothes were soaked with my blood and sweat mixed together. My slashed cheek lay on the tarmac, as I lay there crying, mumbling for help.

Then I felt the cool metal on my neck and I bit my lip as realisation dawned on me.

He was going to kill me.

But he didn't. He placed the blade horizontally on my neck and slid across it, scraping the skin. Then suddenly I felt him pull me up and lay me against the wall.

He punched me on my stomach wound and I cried out in pain. Then he grabbed my neck and banged my head against the wall, making the ache seem unbearable. My cheek was throbbing and my stomach seemed like weighing me down. Pain was shooting through my body and I tried hard to breathe at the pressure on my neck. The wound was stinging at his touch.

He leant in close and I forced myself to look at him. He looked utterly satified and I felt bile rise in my throat.

"Listen to me. You don't apologise and come back with me, I take away someone you love. I won't kill you. I want to watch you suffer a long and painful death, Hailey Taylor," he spat in my face, before releasing me. I slumped down into a useless pile on the ground, catching my breath, tears mingling with sweat and blood. Then he turned away and I watched him enter his car and drive away, leaving me in the alley all alone.

I took a while to compose myself and tried to sit up to survey my wounds. The stab wound on my stomach was not very deep but it hurt like a b*tch. My face was stinging badly; the cut there was deeper than I thought. My neck was scraped and not that bad but it still hurt badly. Clutching my stomach, I winced as I supported myself and stood up shakily. Then I limped home, forcing the tears to stay back.

"Mum?" I croaked as I shut the door behind me. My legs felt like jelly and were wobbling under my weight. I quickly limped towards the sofa before slumping down.

"Mum?"

Then I heard a loud moan from upstairs and I bit my lip. She wasn't there for me today.

But when was she ever?

I felt new tears spill and I sobbed quietly, clutching my stomach above my blood-soaked shirt.

I had a screwed up life. A screwed up mother, a screwed up ex boyfriend, a screwed up family, screwed up abuse...

And then I fell deep asleep, just as my phone began to vibrate against my leg. But I was too exhausted and in pain to answer the call. I let the darkness take over me...

_____________________

I dont dare to read the chapter now after writing. In case I puke. And I dont have a toilet anywhere near me right now so...it's not a very good choice.

Anyways, if it did make your tummy churn, then VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!<3 YAAAAY

Now time to watch Olympics. ^^