Discharged

"Mr. Marcus?" The doctor says in japanese

"That's me" I replied

"It's good to see you awake, you've been in a coma for a little bit" he said

"For how long?"

"Just a couple of days" he continued

"Three to be exact"

"I'm assuming that's a good thing?" I said

"Of course it is, you had visitors visiting you every- oh, never mind" he said

I was pointing to the nine sleeping girls and he doctor nodded and I just let out a slight chuckle.

"I came to tell you that you will soon be able to leave the hospital" he said

"So I'm getting discharged?" I said

"Yup, you will be going tomorrow afternoon so rest until then and I would advise you to keep on resting after you get discharged because you shouldn't be moving to much"

"Understood sir, thank you" I said bowing sitting down

The doc left and the room once again was full of soft snores.

I slowly got off of my bed and went to the lobby to tell Mr. Park about what had happened with a phone call. To my surprise was that he was already informed and said to come straight back to Korea after I got discharged and was also getting a paid vacation.

"I-I can't thank you enough sir" I said

"I can't thank you enough either Marcus" he said

"Thanks for keeping my girls alive"

"Just trying to do my job sir" I said hanging up

I put my phone in my pocket and smiled and started to walk back to my bed. On the way over I heard a lot of footsteps coming at my direction and they were all shouting something.

"Marcus! Marcus! Where are you?!"

As they discovered me in the hallway, they stopped and stared.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked with a laugh

They all came at me to hug me but I backed away and they looked surprised.

"I would give you guys hugs but I've got a rib cage still healing here so not too hard" I said making them laugh at ease.

We all had a soft and light group hug as, I've got say, it did feel nice.

"We were all worried that you'd never wake up" Nayeon said

"This is the second time you saved me" Chaeyoung says

"We really would be goners if you weren't here" Mina said

"Guys stop it, at least we're all here in one piece" I said

"It's good enough for me"

~

We spent the rest of the day talking about stuff I missed out on and how much fun we were going to have as soon as I got discharged.

It was a good thing I could still use my right arm because I wouldn't be able to do anything without it but nevertheless, the girls insisted to help me out.  One of those things were feeding me my food, which I could do by myself, and they fought over who would go first.  So in the end, I just said they could take turns.  They even insisted they would help me with my clothes and shower but that was just going too far so I declined that immediately.

When it was time for them to leave, I waved them goodbye but they would walk really slowly and hesitate to exit the door.  It took awhile but they finally got out.

I decided to read a book to kill some time and get sleepy but I got a distraction.

"Where did everybody go?" Dahyun said

I looked at her as she did the same to me.

I blinked a couple times and replied

"They left a little while ago.  Where were you?"

"I just went to the bathroom" she answers

"I don't know if you were plotting this or if this is just one big coincidence" I said

"Well I wasn't planning this" she said sitting down on couch next to my bed.

"You might as well stay since it's late" she nodded as she accepted my offer and I helped set the couch so it was comfortable enough to be a bed.

"Do you have any plans for your vacation?" Dahyun asked

"Well I'm thinking about going to my house and staying there for a bit" I said

"Old house?" She asks

"The one I used to live in and the one Mr. Park bought for me as a birthday gift"

She looks up and started to think and widened her eyes as she remembered.

"I guess we'll have to visit sometime then" she said

"You girls are welcome to come into my house anytime you want" I said

"I'll be sure I inform the others about your plans" she says

We talked about possible parties we could hold in my house and how much fun it was going to be.

I guess we got to much into the conversation because we had been talking for hours and they started to turn the lights off.

You helped Dahyun make her bed and gave her a few blankets yo received from the receptionist.

"Sleep tight and lets get out of here" I said

•••

A/N
Sorry about the long wait and boring story...