Sixteen

"Come on, Come on... No!" Jeongyeon shouted as the jenga tower feel to he ground.

"Yes! Jeongyeon's the one that gets to be punished!" Nayeon says enthusiastically.

The girls pin her down and roll up her sleeve so they could each get a shot at hitting her. She looks at me with fearful eyes and mouthed help.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. Someone else use my turn" I said with a smirk which left a jaw opened Jeongyeon and cheering girls.

"Sorry but I'm not the kind to hit girls" I whispered as I entered the bathroom.

As I was doing my business I could hear Jeongyeon screaming outside while accompanied by a text from a friend. I texted him a few days ago about my new job but I guess he just received it.

Jai: Wait so your an idol manager now?
Marcus: Yup
Jai: Nice, you finally got a job
Marcus: Thanks dude
Jai: Are they a famous group?
Marcus: Yeah, they're quite popular
Jai: Which group
Marcus: Twice

As I sent my answer I didn't get a reply but got a call instead.

"Hello?" I spoke

"No way!" Jai shouted

"What?" I said confused

"No fucking way your Twice's manger" Jai shouted once again.

"Okay enough shouting and yes I'm Twice's manager" I said.

"Prove it" He said.

I leave the bathroom and opened the camera on my phone. The girls saw the camera and smiled and did a little pose. I sent the photo to Jai's phone and he started fanboying.

"You've got to let me meet them" he said in a desperate tone.

"Sorry but no can do friend. Boss man doesn't like stuff like that" I said

"There's got to be a way dude come on~"

"Well maybe later when we have the time and permission" I said getting a squeal from him.

"Thanks, I've been their fan since Sixteen dude. I'm like on of the OG fans" He said.

"What's a Sixteen?" I asked

"You dot know?"

"Yup"

"I'm starting to question how you became their manager in the first place"

"Just tell me what it is"

"So Sixteen was one of those survival game shows and the final 9 that were left are now the group we all know and love" Jai said.

"Thanks for the info gotta go dude, catch you later" I said.

"Okay, remember to ask when you have the time" he said.

"Okay okay, I'll ask" I said with a smile as I hanged up and exit my room.

"Who was that?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, Who was it that was so important that you didn't even hear my screams for help" Jeongyeon said frowning.

"I'm sorry" I laughed "It was just a friend and he said he's an OG Twice fan from something called Sixteen?" I said still not knowing fully about it.

"I've got an idea guys" Jihyo said getting an idea.

"What is it?" Tzuyu said.

"Let's rewatch Sixteen so Marcus can see"

"No~! It's too embarrassing" Sana said whining.

"I agree but let's just watch it although we all know how much cringe this will bring to us" Nayeon said.

They get together some thick sheets and lay them out on the floor. They came with snacks and beverages as some sat in the floor while others sat on the couch.

As the show started (I'm pretty sure) 16 girls were in some sort of stage and started to dance. They started to introduce themselves one by one with nicknames.

•••
(Just gonna skip because I don't have enough time to write down the whole show and I'll just mention it every now and then)

As we watch pretty much the whole show, So was the day.

"Just happy that Tzuyu and I are still here" Momo said.

"Well I'm glad that you guys were the ones chosen to be Twice cause it wouldn't be the same without you" I compliment.

"Was I the only one who watched that I'm cringe mode?" Jeongyeon said.

"Nope" they all said which made me laugh.

"I still remember that part when Sana made rolls and how she isn't good at any games" I teased.

"S-Stop it" She said puffing her cheeks with a shade of pink.

"And I have to say that you've worked very hard Jihyo" I said patting her said.

"Aww Thanks, I appreciate it" she said making a cute face which made us chuckle.

"You've been a good leader and tried your hardest to become better and look at you now. Not to mention the fact that you've lost a lot of fat and you look even more beautiful" I said flattering her.

"Stop~ your making me blush" she said shyly.

"And that also goes for all of you as well. Great job of improving yourself to become better and who you are now" I said praising them.

They all smiled and looked at each other as they smiled once again.

"It's getting late" I said checking the time.

"I got a message saying that you have practice tomorrow"

"Well it's back to the daily old grind girl" Jihyo said.

"Your right, better get some sleep if we want energy for tomorrow" Tzuyu said.

"Before you guys sleep" I stopped them.

"Any recommendations for dinner?" I asked.

"I'm fine with anything" Jeongyeon said.

"Maybe scrambled eggs?" Nayeon suggested.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said thanking her.

As the girls get ready I do the same and I do one last check before I head to sleep.

"Everything good?" I asked peeking my head in the door.

"We're a okay" Chaeyoung replied making an okay sign with her hand.

"Good night and sweet dreams" I said.

"Good night" they said as I closed the door.

I walked back to my room and turn off the lights.  I tuck myself in and close my eyes and tried to see if I could dream about the dream I had had earlier.

Well it was worth a shot, at least.  I guess dreams like these only come every once in a while.  I mentally slap myself to try and forget the dream and just went to bed.

A/N
That was a bad and lame ending right there.  Sorry about that