Substitute

"Great job girls! You did great out there" I said as they gathered to get their things.

"Thanks for the praise oppa" Chae says

"I hate to break it to you but you guys still have two more shoots to go to" I said

"What? Why do we have to do three in one day?" Momo says pouting.

"We have sometime before the next shoot so I thought we could go and get lunch somewhere" I said

"Anywhere you guys want to go?"

"Well I want to eat a variety of foods" Nayeon says

"So do I" Tzuyu agrees

"Then how about a buffet?" I ask

"That sounds great!" Chae shouts

"Then buffet it is then" I said making a quick reservation.

We all get in the van as we drive to the buffet.  Of course it wouldn't be normal unless it's loud and noisy.  They were always singing, laughing, screaming, shouting, chatting, or just playing on their phone. 

What I learned from these past few months...

Earplugs=Life

I never found them much useful, but now I found their purpose.

A felt a tap on my shoulder as I see Nayeon.  I remove my earplugs and hear her out.

"Anything you need?" I say to her

"It just looks like you've gotten used to this environment which is Twice" she said

"Of course I have.  It's my job and I've got to make the best of it.  Am I right?" We both let off chuckles as we talk to each other as we headed off to the second photo shoot.

•••

Once again we arrived and this was actually the last.  The second one ended quicker than expected and they were currently in the middle of doing the third one.  I was once again waiting and I have to say that it is just really hard to kill time.  Well until things got interesting.

"What!?  What do you mean we don't have any male models available?" I look to see the producer shouting

"I-I don't know sir, all the other male models are either currently working or just not available" a man says

"How do things like these even happen?" The producer ruffled hair.

"We even have Twice here for god's sake"

So the way I see it, they need male modes for their next scene but apparently they are all gone or being used. 

"Huh, well sucks to be those two right now" I said sitting back down and continued to listen to music.

Nayeon's Pov

"Wonder what's happening" Mina said

"I'm getting a bit concerned myself" Jihyo said

The producer came to us with an in easy look on his face.

"In our next scene, you girls will be posing with other male models" he said

As we heard the word "male model" our adrenaline went high and we all got excited.

"But..." He said as we went quiet

"All the male models we had hired are either sick or out of town and we can't recruit other cause they are already being used" we all groaned as the adrenaline went straight away.