Stage Fright

The signing session was finally over and we had a little time to rest but soon the girls had to go to the stage for some performances and a Q and A session. I was back stage and was watching the girls from the left and finally got to sit in a chair. Their performance was my first and I've got to say that I need to go to them more often. The girls looked amazingly gorgeous? Is that a word, like I care.

So anyways, after their performances were done they took a second to rest and started talking. 

"So What did you think of our performances everyone!" They said as the crowd went wild. 

"So right now we're going to be doing a Q and A session with questions that you guys gave us through the internet and what some of you wrote to us today" Jihyo said as the fans screamed in excitement. 

"Let's see..." she said as she grabbed a piece of paper from a box. 

"Which one of us acts the cutest a lot?" She read. 

They counted to three and all point at Momo. 

"Well Momo just has a cute voice but I think that Sana also acts cute a lot" Jeongyeon said as Sana did a demonstration which was just too cute to resist. 

She then pulled out another but then put it aside and did the same with a couple more.  The members and the fans all give her puzzled looks. 

"Is there a problem?" Dahyun asks. 

"Well all these questions aren't for us but there for our new manager" she said which made me rather shocked.

They check one more time to see if they had any questions for themselves which there were but the rest was for me and damn did that make me nervous. 

"Since we've answered all of our questions without further ado, our new manager Marcus!" Jihyo said. 

I hesitated a little but built up the courage to walk on the stage.  I heard a lot of cheers and I guess I got flustered cause my face felt hot. 

"So let's start off with an introduction Marcus" Nayeon said giving me a pat of the back. 

"Um... My name is Marcus and I'm Twice's new manager and thanks for having me, I guess?" I said bowing awkwardly. 

"First question , how old are you" Dahyun said. "Oh well the members already know but I'm the same age as Nayeon" I said. "You hear that people, he's the same age as me" she said giggling as everyone just made oooh sounds.

"He next question is how tall are you?" Jeongyeon said.  "Well last time I check I was 5'92" so that's about 180 centimeters last time I checked but I might have shrunk or grown overtime" I said as the fans were rather impressed by my height.

"Favorite food?"
"Pizza?"

"Favorite color"
"Yellow"

(After many questions)

"Favorite member of Twice"

As that question came up I knew I had to make a good answer cause it might end my career as a manager.

"I... like them all equally" I said as sweat ran down my neck. My heart pounded like crazy but it calmed down after they approved my answer.

"Well have to ask him that question later on, but sadly that was our last question" Jihyo said in a sad tone as I saw she was searching the box if there were any left.

The fans made a very depressed sounds but the girls cheered them up with them promising to do a live video some time tomorrow.

•••

You know what? Scratch when I said that standing and keeping watch at the fan sign was hard, oh baby was I in for a treat, cause leading the girls back to the van was like literal hell. I get the fans really wanted to meet the girls and touch them I guess but they were just so ruff that one of my men fell down but I couldn't help him back up due to the people.

"Excuse us" was the only thing I could say to them as I pushed through the crowd. Everywhere I looked were just a bunch of hands and phones. I could hear the fans calling their names and they replied with a wave. As I slowly, very slowly, made it to the van I make a big sigh and twist the key to turn on the engine.

"Why the sigh?" Jeongyeon said.

"I just didn't think that fans were like this. I mean don't get me wrong, the way they support you is amazing, but it's just that I didn't know that they would be like... this.

"That's why we have you oppa" Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"Guess your right, I'll have to do a better job" I said.

"You did a great job today!" Dahyun said complimenting me.

"Thank you but don't give me all the credit, the other guards did a pretty good job themselves" I said making a turn.

"All this aside, what are we going to do now?" Momo asked.

"Well were going home right now but do you have any suggestions?" I said lowering the speed of the van.

"I can't think of anything good" Sana said scratching her head for an answer.

"Movie night?" I spoke as they all got excited after my recommendation.

A/N
In the middle of the story I started to use a new kind of way to write how people talk. Just wanted to tell you that there will be a whole lot of paragraphs now and same goes for all my other stories.

(Whole story fixed!)